5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic! Zarina is so awesome!
I bought my copy of this on Blu-ray yesterday on it's release day.

It is my favourite of all the current Tinkerbell/Disney Fairies by far so far.

The storyline is brilliant, with stunning animation & fantastic new characters.

I'm personally a huge fan of this Disney franchise, and I'm 31 with no children!
Published 6 months ago by Kimberley Wickham

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Really cannot comment yet. Bought as Christmas gift.
Published 1 day ago by Frances E. Bull

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic! Zarina is so awesome!, 24 Jun 2014
I bought my copy of this on Blu-ray yesterday on it's release day.

It is my favourite of all the current Tinkerbell/Disney Fairies by far so far.

The storyline is brilliant, with stunning animation & fantastic new characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Film Series Just Keeps Getting Better, 27 Mar 2014
The continuing prologue to the 'Peter Pan' movie now reaches the introduction of Captain James Hook (voiced by Tom Hiddleston), who at this point obviously still has both hands, but the climax does foreshadow this. The special blue pixie dust is stolen by ex-dust fairy called Zarina (voiced by Christina Hendricks), who after leaving Pixie Hollow a year ago is now a pirate and plans to make their ship fly to the mainland where they plan on stealing some of the worlds greatest treasures. When Tinkerbell and the gang trying to stop her, she uses her own pixie dust concoctions to switch the their talents around, leading to them having to learn to use their new abilities whilst getting the blue pixie dust back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit of fairy magic, 22 April 2014
My daughter is a big fan of the tinkerbell series and this by far the best of the series so far.

It makes a nice logical progression by involving more characters from Peter Pan but does so in a very nice way which isn't instantly obvious.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it, 25 Jun 2014
It actually appeals to both boys and girls despite its 'fairy-ness'. It is balanced out with a healthy does of pirates. Obviously is very Disney and all that entails. Good light-hearted fun, not a patch on Frozen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spoiler alert........, 30 Nov 2014
I collect Disney movies so bought this for my collection without really knowing much about the film. I have seen the previous tinker bell movies and in my opinion were okay, not great but okay. My children watched this and thought it was great but I put it off for a while. When I finally watched it I fell in love with the pirate fairy 'Zarina'. She starts out as a dust keeper and finds out how to switch talents of the other fairies. It basically goes all wrong and she is forced to leave pixie hollow. She comes back a year later as the pirate fairy!

It can be a delightful film to watch but if your like me and still see tinker bell as she was in peter pan as the jealous, feisty fairy then you'll feel disappointed. My children over the years are really enjoyed tinker bells new look and finding out about pixie hollow but for me loving her more in peter pan more it feels a let down.

As mentioned is a great film for children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fab tinkerbell film, 4 July 2014
My daughter 4 and her older brother love this film, bit of everything in it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pirate Fairy Travels, 14 May 2014
Disney: The Pirate Fairy caught my attention due to my previous enjoyment of watching the Secret Of The Wings last summer. Additionally, I admit that I was also curious to watch it after finding out that Christina Hendricks (Mad Men) is one of the actresses who contributed her voice to this film (for the character of Zarina). Tom Hiddleston (James Hook character) and Angelica Houston (Queen Clarion character) are also among the multiple actors/actresses that give their voices to this animated movie. This movie involves the character of Zarina eventually uses her pixie dust gifts to help out a group of pirate men after being forbidden from working with pixie dust. Zarina succeeds into putting many of the Pixie Hollow residents to sleep at the Four Seasons festival. She then carefully chooses this event to harness the magical blue pixie dust. Tinkerbell and a few of her friends manage to be among the few who are shielded from this energy and follow Zarina to see the plan she is brewing.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely film for all ages, 6 Sep 2014
This is a charming, delightful film, eminently watchable for adults as well as children, so well made with catchy music and songs that my grandchildren (aged 6 and 4) soon picked up on and sang along with. It seems to be a forerunner to Peter Pan with a baby crocodile and a young man with aspirations of captaincy who I am sure later became Captain Hook, though he still had two hands during this film. It's an absorbing story, so charming and well made, that my granddaughters never seemed to get bored with. I would certainly recommend it to anybody with children and its certainly worth watching, whatever your age. A really, really good film.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great film based on the time of a young James ..., 18 Nov 2014
A great film based on the time of a young James Hook and before Peter Pan. Set in the time when the Crocodile is just born when a fairy trys to make things (like Tinkerbell) but with bad results. She flees and becomes a pirate and makes some experiments that come good. Tinkerbell and her friends follow her and try to get her back to their point of view. What will happen next? Very well thought out and written with a good twist. You will love this adventure and so will your children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tinker Bell & Friends doing what they do best., 3 Nov 2014
We Love these films.

My 5 year old daughter and us enjoy sitting and watching all the films.

This is, in my opinion, a close second to The Lost Treasure. My daughter just loves them all.

Tinker Bell is a lovely character and these films demonstrate her personality wonderfully.

Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy