4.6 out of 5 stars2,084

on 10 April 2014
This is a great little game, sure to keep anyone quiet for half an hour keeps the grey matter thinking too.
on 14 April 2014
Lots of fun.
Easy to play.
Great time waster.
Well worth the coins to purchase & would recommend.
Happy coin tipping!
on 11 April 2014
Fabulous game can't stop playing it well worth the money best game I have purchased so far recommend this game you won't be disappointed
on 4 April 2014
Tipping point is just like the t.v. quiz show a game that takes skill and a good general knowledge to win. I just can't stop playing. A five star rating from me.
on 16 April 2014
excellent game so addictive keeps you glued and its english not american so the questions are more aimed at english not us
on 13 April 2014
I do enjoy the but I think there could be changes. To make it better you could have ben asking the questions and all that and also show what would have happened if you did take the trade at the last part. But it is a good,fun game to play.
on 13 April 2014
I love this game, it's just like on the television program, but without Ben Sheperd, I would recommend it to anyone who loves quiz shows.
on 14 April 2014
Good game shame no voice over fun for all the family can play on your own or with others cheap to purchase
on 11 April 2014
I love watching the show and its great to take part without the pressure of being on telly. Love it! Just wish I was a little better at General knowledge!
Really enjoyable and maybe I'll learn something! Lol
on 15 April 2014
Great game. Played it in bed and couldn't believe it when the clock said 1am . Loved it . Well done.