5.0 out of 5 stars Vegetarian Home Cooking
Published 12 months ago by MRS S M ELLIS

1.0 out of 5 stars A re-write of oldies
Nothing new here, and certainly no "secrets" that are likely to amaze my vegetarian friends when they come to dinner. A tired re-hash.
Published 12 months ago by Mr. D. D. Fitzgerald

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegetarian Home Cooking, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Vegetarian Home Cooking: Favourite recipes old & new (Kindle Edition)
I am one of those people who buy Cookery Books to read and learn cooking tips. I don't always use the recipes. But this one looked really delicious as well as being interesting to read. So I may review it again once I have tried out a few recipes. Bit difficult for an oldie (nearly 90) like me who lives alone and doesn't want to throw away leftovers, as I nearly always leave some. (Doesn't apply to fudge mind)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Secrets of vegetarian home cooking, 9 April 2014
Always on the lookout for a new recipe book. I love the speedy options, great to know if short on time

4.0 out of 5 stars Veggie food for meat lovers!, 15 July 2014
As a dedicated meat eater I usually steer clear of vegetarian recipes. However having just read this book it has inspired me to rethink my eating habits.
The recipes are clear and concise and I liked the speedy options because we don't all have the time or inclination to spend hours in the kitchen.

4.0 out of 5 stars a useful read, 11 April 2014
This book is well written and would be useful for anyone who wanted a selection of vegetarian recipes at hand.

1.0 out of 5 stars A re-write of oldies, 11 April 2014
Mr. D. D. Fitzgerald (Porlock, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars dolly, 8 April 2014
I find this book very easy to follow ,and some interesting recipe's .Being vegetarian its good to find more recipe's.

5.0 out of 5 stars a tasty find!, 6 April 2014
This is a real gem of a cook book. I often struggle to come up with something creative for my vegetarian diet, this book combines creativity with some real classic comfort foods. Better get cooking!