5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality 3DTV with great additional features
In recent years technology seems to have come a long way, especially with regards to display technology, and with 4K (Ultra HD) on its way I'd say that we are starting to see the peak of the HD/3D TV.

The UE406700 - one of Samsung's latest Series 6 televisions is probably a great example of this.

If we just look at the quality of the display itself...
Published 2 months ago by C. Hamer

3.0 out of 5 stars Freeview lip-sync problem
The TV arrived safely just packed in its retail packaging and assembly just consisted of attaching the stand. I connected the freeview aerial and switched on and the process of connecting to the internet, updating the software and tuning in the freeview channels was easy. You do need at least a 10Mb Internet connection.
The picture was excellent, easily adjusted for...
Published 2 months ago by L Williams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality 3DTV with great additional features, 5 July 2014
C. Hamer "chrisahamer" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

If we just look at the quality of the display itself it is sublime. Black are deep and defined and colour still 'pop' off the screen, and that's before we've turned 3D on. The fact of the matter is that despite plasma technology being the screen of choice for serious TV enthusiasts I personally don't think there is much in it if you compare plasma to a modern LED TV.
I love the colour rendition on this TV and is such a step up from our previous Samsung LED TV - like worlds away.

At 40 inches the screen is big enough to see well from a relatively large distance but still small enough that you can sit quite close without seeing the individual pixels.

In short the actual quality of the screen is 5/5 and it's easy to see why Samsung is one of the predominant LED TV manufacturers.

Sound.

To me this has always been a sticking point with super thing HDTVs. The sound has been crap. Indeed our last Samsung LED TV had shamefully bad sound and we couldn't turn it up beyond 1/3 volume without hearing rattles etc. This TV is worlds apart and actually produces very pleasing sound. Yes a soundbar is never a bad idea but it is very very good for a standalone TV so don't feel like it is a necessity.
watching movies on this TV is genuinely a delight as it's a very immersive experience due to the high quality sound.

Design

Now as much as a TV is about sound and picture quality the fact of the matter is that you want your TV to look good too. Now this is a matter of personal opinion but I love how this set looks. A beautiful - real metal - stand and clear pillar really set this off. The bezel around the TV is super thing and really sets it off. This TV means business and it looks it, there is nothing to distract from the brilliant viewing experience! Top marks again to Samsung.

3D
Ah yes, so to me the calling card of this TV is the 3D. It uses active 3D so you need to use glasses but you get two sets with the TV so no complaints here. I personally think the 3D is great when watching movies from Sky 3D. The thing I really love is using my PS3 in 3D mode, gaming in 3D is great fun.
Yes you kinda have to sit head on to the TV to get the best 3D effect but in my opinion this isn't a real issue. You won't get as much depth from a 40inch TV as you would in the cinema but it definitely adds to the experience. I'd give the 3D element about 4/5.

Smart TV features
Hmm. Now i'm not going to lie, I don't care much for smart TV features, I have a Sky box with a full subscription and all the upgrades so I use it all through that.
I did find the smart features a little slow to react and the web browser was... well it was there but it didn't work very well.Yes iPlayer works very well which is good but I'm not totally convinced by the smart tv features. Quite frankly the interface needs to be better and the TV needs more processing power. However all this being said, if all you have is the TV and an internet connection this TV will do a great job of streaming iplayer and netflix with no fuss. So I can see why these features would be useful.
3/5 from me on this, it just seemed too clunky.

Other interesting stuff
This TV comes with two remotes! A traditional remote which works like any other remote you've used before (it's fine it works nothing more to add) and a smart remote. This thing is really nice. It allows you to point it at the TV and select things in the menu based on where you are opining. Very slick, and it has voice control too, I'm not totally convinced by voice control but it does work so no complaints.
The TV is getting updated via software updates too so that's a good sign, it's good to see Samsung continuing to invest in software upgrades for TV's they've released.
Football mode, now i'm not a football fan but the tv has a dedicated football mode. It seems to work quite well at enhancing the football experience by tightening the picture quality and sound. A nice idea and addition.

In summary this is a fantastic TV set, it really is. The picture quality really is leaps and bounds ahead of older TV sets making things like sports much better to watch. I was left impressed by the 3D and the menu system on the whole set is very logical and works well.

I think samsung have made a brilliant TV set, this may well be the peak of 3DHDTVs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding 3D Smart TV, 17 July 2014
KMW (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
▣ Overview, Design & Connectivity ▣

This is one of Samsung's higher range 2014 series 6 TV's presenting a broad selection of Smart features and Active 3D technology.

In terms of design, this Samsung TV looks very smart - It's slim, featuring a super thin glossy bezel, along with a strong, sturdy and stylish brushed metal "fixed" stand.

There's an extensive set of connections around the sides and back of the TV, including 4x HDMI ports, 3x USB, 1x SCART, Component, Digital Audio (Optical), headphone jack, Audio out and ethernet. Samsung include both a default remote and smart remote with this TV, along with two sets of active 3D glasses and an IR extender. Wifi is also built in.

▣ Picture quality & 3D performance ▣

HD picture quality is outstanding, presenting impressive clarity and deep blacks. The colours were slightly oversaturated out of the box, but this was simple to correct using the picture options and now colours look very natural and accurate. Watching the football did highlight minor backlight uniformity issues, but it generally doesn't impact viewing experience and not unduly noticeable. This is something evident on all LCD/LED panels due to the technology. Response time is also reasonable with only minimal motion blur present. Viewing angles are excellent with only slight colour and contrast loss. I found both Samsung and LG TV's have the best viewing angles, with both of my Sony LED TV's suffering a slight blue hue at 45 degrees and beyond.

I was pleasantly surprise by the TV's sound quality, as there's actually a bit of oomph in the lower sound frequencies, which is scarcely seen in ultra thin TV's of today, so it's refreshing to own a TV where a soundbar isn't that essential. Sound from my LG and Sony is certainly not this good.

Gaming performance seems reasonable, boasting 40ms input lag which should be OK.

Active 3D is a welcome feature on this TV and I'm glad Samsung decided to implement full HD active 3D rather than the lower resolution passive 3D. I've been somewhat spoilt by watching Active 3D movies in my brothers dedicated home cinema, consisting of a Sony VPL-HW40ES Full HD Active 3D projector and 150" Seymour AV acoustically transparent screen, which is amazing. Nonetheless, this TV does an accomplished job at providing a pleasing 3D experience, presenting good picture quality and excellent 3D effects, with good depth. The glasses are light, but not that comfortable and the lenses are a little on the small side, but they're adequate.

▣ Smart TV & media features ▣

Samsung have done an excellent job at designing a fresh, sleek and modern user interface which is intuitive and works well. The bundled smart remote utilizes wii like motion and gesture control along with a small touchpad for simple, fast and accurate navigation through menus. Voice control also offers a unique way to launch content and works reasonably well. Pressing the smart hub button on the remote launches a shortcut bar featuring a selection of most used apps and services, along with access to the main dashboard.

The main dashboard categorizes Apps, Games, Films/TV shows and multimedia into 4 separate pages, with further options on each page. You'll find all of the major catchup TV services here including BBC iPlayer, Demand 5, along with Samsung's exclusive 4OD and ITV player apps. VoD services include Netflix, Wauki, Blinkbox etc., along with the much anticipated Amazon Instant video which works great and features a growing catalogue of movies and TV shows. I was also impressed with the extensive catalogue of kids programs which kept my nephew entertained. There's Peppa Pig, Chuggington, Shaun The Sheep, Fireman Sam, Postman Pat, Hey Arnold, Thomas The Tank Engine, The Shoe People, Paddington Bear, The Trap Door, Morph, pingu and bucket loads more. You'll find popular media and social apps, like Youtube, Facebook, Skype and Twitter etc., along with a variety of other apps and games.

Access to network devices, USB storage and Cloud services is inconspicuously place at the bottom of the multimedia screen, with the majority of page rammed with suggested internet content which I'm not that keen on. I would have prefered network devices to have a bit more prominence as this is the feature I mostly use. My network shares via Twonky media are detected and work fine.

Media support is extensive, with the TV supporting 1080p/30 (30 fps) & 1080p/60 (60fps) video in a wide range of formats (containers) including: avi, mkv (H.264), asf, mp4, 3gp, mov, flv, vro, vob, ps, ts and svaf, with a maximum bit rate of 30 Mbps. Supported Audio Codecs include: AC3, LPCM, ADPCM, AAC, HE-AAC, WMA, DD+, MP3, DTS (core,LBR) and G.711. So far, I've yet to come across anything that fails to play, with all of my MKV movie library playing perfectly. In contrast, My Sony offered very limited playback support and was rather disappointing. LG offers similar compatibility to Samsung and is pretty decent. My only criticism is how thumbnail folder/album art is displayed in landscape, rather than portrait, which results in thumbnails looking stretched and pixelated, which is disappointing. Both LG & Sony display folder/album art much better.

Web browsing can usually be quite a chore on Smart TV's, but Samsung implemented quite a usable browser based on Chrome, which is fairly quick and benefits from the excellent motion and touch control of the smart remote. HTML5 is supported (with a browser score of 453 out of 555, which is slightly better than the 446 out of 555 points that my 2013 LG 42LN575V TV scored), along with Flash Lite, so many video and streaming sites should work OK. It's not a computer replacement, but smart TV's are improving every year.

The EPG is well designed and presents a clear 7 channel/two hour viewing guide, which is easy to use. You can record TV to a connected HDD which works great, but make sure you use a fast HDD and format the drive using the TV. You can only playback recordings on the TV as they are DRM protected.

▣ Smartphone App ▣

Samsung offer the Smart View 2.0 app which is available on both Google Play and Apple App Store. Compatibility seems to be quite flaky here with Samsung only supporting a small selection of smartphones, which is surprising. I use a Galaxy Note 3 which is supposed to be supported and I've attempted to connect to the TV without success. I've tried wired and wireless connections, and two different routers resulting in no TV found. I also tried Wifi Direct, which locates the TV and seemingly connects, but then when trying to proceed within the app, connection is lost. This is very frustrating and disappointing. I've never had such issues with LG and Sony apps before, so I really hope samsung gets to grips and fixes compatibility issues.

▣ Conclusion ▣

I've been impressed by this TV and it performs admirably. Picture quality, sound quality, Smart functionality and 3D mode is definitely amongst the best I've seen on an LED TV, but I seriously hope Samsung can fix their Android app. LG also have some excellent TV's available this year, giving samsung some stiff competition. Sony also have a decent lineup offering superb picture quality, low input lag and an excellent smartphone app, but disappointing media support puts them behind the pack. For an all-round TV, this Samsung is difficult to beat.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good got better, 13 July 2014
S. Thomas - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Since my review of the predecessor to the H6700 (the F6800) it has provided eighteen months faultless service and I can’t think of a criticism. A very slim, elegant television with a clear picture and good sound. It also converted us to the idea of wall mounting and has enabled us to have a larger television that dominates the room far less than its predecessor whilst freeing up space.

I could perhaps have predicted that we would not use the 3d facility much and it remains an occasional novelty, likewise voice recognition. The Apps we do use are a boon (principally Catch up and on demand facilities such as Amazon Video) but as yet we have not explored the television as a multi-function unit.

We have been very happy with the F6800 and it was therefore difficult to envisage how the H6700 would improve on it but it has, and in some subtle ways that are likely to make it of even greater day to day functionality.

The faster processor does appear to make it more responsive and whilst it is difficult to judge objectively whether overall picture quality is better the colours are very vibrant, there is no discernable blur in most fast motion scenes; sound is also very good.

The most noticeable leaps forward are in the ergonomics of the control unit when using the Smart Hub (where all Apps are). The software is now intuitive and it groups most frequently used Apps together and the touchpad makes navigation far easier. Generally, the remote is taking on more of the manner of a touch screen tablet in behaviour, which keeps up to date with expectation of use propagated by smart phones.

One feature which appears new (at least, I haven’t found it on the F6800) is the ability to cross connect with tablets and smart phones. For example, if I need to move rooms midway through a programme I can carry on watching on my iPad. I can also use my iPhone as a games controller or play content from either a tablet or phone to the television.

These various improvements are not in themselves sufficient to make the H6700 a ‘must have’ over the F6800 (which is still available). However, in aggregate, they start to turn the set into a mainstream multi-function device and we are already finding ourselves accessing more facilities from a hub because it now has an altogether more accessible feel to it.

Overall, good got better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astounding quality, and so many features, 16 Jun 2014
Martin Greenhead "martinrg" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I currently have an 5 year old 46" 8 series Samsung which was amazing at the time and still gives an amazing picture, it just lags behind in the online stuff, with limited apps and a wireless dongle which is very hit and miss. We were looking for a TV to enable us to move the kids' stuff from under the main TV and so the this Samsung 40" 7 series TV came along at just the right time.

Our demands of a TV? We need plenty of inputs for the array of things plugged in to the TV - consoles, Apple TV and a Blu Ray plays in addition to the possibility of playing stuff via USB. We were looking for a great picture, and one which could handle a PS4 without motion blur. Also we wanted it to look sleek and modern. We don't really need 3D but if it was there then it would probably get used. And finally, we wanted some sort of wireless catch up service as the TV didn't have access to an aerial or satellite dish (it's funny, other than sport we don't really watch programmes live any more - does anyone?).

So how did the Samsung perform? Setup was an absolute piece of cake. The box is incredibly thin, it's hard to believe that 10 years ago we all had mammoth screens taking up half our living rooms. I managed to get the set out and put it all together myself, although I think ideally it would be far simpler with 2 people. The set is amazingly light though and very well protected in the box.

First task was to link up with the TV with the wireless network. On screen instructions were very simple and not issues were encountered. We have a BT Home Hub 5 about 10 metres from the TV and it all went smoothly. No dongles, no missing (other than the WEP key). Simple, as it should be.

We tried using a portable aerial but were unable to get any stations (we live in NW Kent). This was more to do with line of sight than the TV but it was a shame. On demand services work really well, no lagging (partly due to fast broadband of course) and we were totally knocked out by the picture which gives rich, vibrant colours. We sit about 3 meters away and it is lovely to watch, even at wide angles. In fact I have to say I prefer watching this screen than my bigger, older Samsung, it is just so clear.

Sound: pleasantly surprised, there is an offer with a soundbar which improves the sound of course. We have been using the TV with speakers attached to a Sony Blu Ray player (connected to the TV by optical cable) and it blew us away. Not sure how much is to do with the TV but it sounds crystal clear.

Remotes: 2 remotes, one complicated (ie for dads like me), one more of a summary. The smaller one can be used as a pointer for the Smart Hub, which we really liked. Both feel good in the hand, I just like having more buttons at my disposal.

Voice commands: these worked to a degree but I just don't have the patience (ditto Siri) so I don't use them, although my kids do to impress their mates. Not essential, but a nice gimmick.

3D: wow. I said earlier we didn't need it but it is superb. The glasses take a while to get used to and then you forget they are there. I didn't expect the effect to work on such a small screen but I am seriously impressed. Again, it is so clear and real. You get 2 pairs of active glasses, and of course can buy more. I'd love to see Gravity on this screen, could be my first 3D Blu Ray purchase.

Football mode: thought I'd add this. My son finds putting this on with FIFA makes the game more realistic (I just think it looks more green!). No motion blur at all with the game.

Price: currently less than £700, not the cheapest but with the 3D glasses, the features, the remotes, the build quality etc I think you're getting a great deal.

All in all this is a pretty future proof (ok, let's say 5 years) screen which will handle all you can chuck at it. We have a lot attached and every single thing works well. I honestly have nothing to complain about, if the 8 series is better I'd really like to compare them to see how!

Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good'un from Samsung, 17 July 2014
B. Smyth "smyth86" (Crawley) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
With the 2013 version of this TV sitting on our wall in the living room, I was pleased to get the 2014 version which now sits on the wall in our bedroom.

Firstly, the installation and setup. Basically it's a breeze. You may need a second person to help you get the set out of the box as the packaging inside the box is quite tight. The 2013 model came with a fairly nifty stand, two small feet either side that were easily removed. Samsung have gone back to a more traditional centre mounted large foot. Personally I preferred the previous version's stand, but it's purely down to my personal preference. It's easy to fit and it holds the TV solidly, so no real complaints.

Firing up the TV for the first time takes you through a very easy to use setup menu. It asks you to choose your preferred input method, sat, aerial etc. Picking aerial starts a scan to setup all the channels. Wireless networking and a firmware update check also take place after this, but that's really all there is to it.

Cosmetically I think the TV looks terrific. It has almost no frame around the screen and the unit is fairly slim, not the slimmest out there but it certainly doesn't need to go on a diet.

By default, Samsung seem to like setting the eco settings more in favour of energy saving rather than picture quality. For those noticing the screen automatically adjusting brightness you'll need to turn off the eco sensor in the settings menu. Out of the box, the picture is still far too stark for my liking. Everything looks over saturated and very unnatural. Perhaps in the huge, bright stores like PC World this is necessary to show off the picture, but at home it's just too much. I have adjusted my set to movie mode and tweaked a few other settings. Leave a comment if you want me to post the exact settings, for me it looks spot on.

For those moving from a fairly old of a few years old or more, picture quality, especially in HD is probably going to look significantly better. The images are pin sharp and motion is handled exceptionally well. I leave the motion plus setting on "Clear". This provides just enough processing to look natural but not too much that the see the artificial ghosting around fast moving images.

For those moving from a very recent set, especially a Samsung, it's unlikely you'll see any real difference in picture quality. Compared side by side to my F6800 downstairs, there really is nothing in it.

The smart TV system has been changed, again, from previous versions. It seems more integrated than previous versions and as of this review, all the usual suspects are present - Amazon, Netflix and BBC. Although they were't when I first picked up the set.

The smart TV interface just isn't as smooth as it could be though. This unit comes with a quad core processor but the interface is very much slower than the dual core F6800 downstairs. This is likely something firmware will sort over time (version as of this review is 2113) but it currently hampers the usability of the smart system. Even small things like changing the volume is slow - the volume will change almost instantly but the on screen graphics to show the change takes a good second or so to appear, by which time you've already put the remote down.

For those moving from a TV from a few years back this would make an excellent choice, if you already have a Samsung 2012 or 2013 set, I personally don't feel it's far enough apart to warrant upgrading to it. Yes the smart system is more integrated (if not a little slow at this stage) but it doesn't actually offer anything different.

Overall I think the set is fantastic, certainly for the money. It gives you all the useful features of the high end Samsung sets, the bits you actually want on a TV, and leaves what I consider some of the more gimmicky features - like a built in camera - to save cost. And the most important part of a TV is the picture, and in this area it really does excel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Freeview lip-sync problem, 28 Jun 2014
L Williams "les-williams" (Exeter) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The picture was excellent, easily adjusted for taste, but it was immediately apparent that the sound and vision weren't in sync. There is a menu option to delay the audio but this wasn't a cure. I telephoned Samsung and they advised that a factory reset would cure the problem; it didn't. Strangely the lip-sync issue seems to be confined to freeview in the TV, an external Sagemcom freeview box connected by HDMI didn't show the problem and it wasn't apparent on DVDs either.
It is a pity as this is otherwise a very competent TV. The speech function is a little gimmicky but you can ask "what program is this?" and a muffled voice will tell you!
The supplied infrared sender is also good as it allows the TV to act as a universal remote control.
If you don't use freeview this is probably a good TV, however for me it fails on the basics.

5.0 out of 5 stars May buy a second one!, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Samsung UE48H6700 48-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 3D Slim LED Smart TV with Quad Core Processor and Freeview HD (Electronics)
Very happy with this TV.
Full of features, online updates, apps, quite fast processing.
Some materials could be stronger, like the back of the panel, but I guess was an option thinking on weight.
Overall is a good model with very good image and only thing I have not used much is the 3D, which I still feel as if has a long way to go in terms of evolution.

5.0 out of 5 stars First the good (and its very, 11 July 2014
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I wanted to give this 4 and a half stars (based on my downsides), but as Amazon doesnt deal in halves, 5 does really seem the most fair based on my experience of the negatives likely just being personal, rather than the fault of the product.

First the good (and its very, very good)
Straight out of the box it was EXTREMELY easy to set up, and once in place this TV is ridiculously pretty. Its uber slim, with a tiny, almost edgeless frame, and a simple stand; so no bows or fluff to distract from the on-screen action.

Which is of superb quality. The images are crisp, clean and truly HD - when used with a Blu Ray movie, or (as I do a lot) the Amazon Prime instant video app I have on my xbox, in HD, its obscene. You kind of expect high quality screens as standard with Samsung, and my old flatscreen TV - also a Samsung - was no exception despite the frame being somewhat chunkier - but this one is a whole new level of wow!

Sound is great - I did end up hooking it up to a separate sound system which significantly improved it, but if you havent got one you wouldnt really need it.

The 3D is great too - it applies a 3D effect to anything on screen, so for instance you can watch something specifically filmed in 3D and have your eyes explode with joy at the effects, or watch Corrie on it and it will still have some degree of 3D to it. If youre a gamer, it works too on xbox/ ps3 games! Not to the extent that you'll faint, but certainly there is a depth added to anything (the better quality the input, the better this effect is); the colour is dimmed using the 3D bins, but you can adjust the settings to fix this - just means you have to remember to fiddle with it when not using 3D, and vice versa

The amount of stuff you can plug into it is fantastic too - it has numerous USB ports, I think 3 HDMI cable inputs, the traditional aux, headphones, and basically anything else you would need for the full home hub experience. The back has more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese, but everyone has a potential use, so its great theyve covered everyones needs.

Its energy efficient, and you can apply settings to it which increase this even further - though its very frustrating having to "ok" the auto-screen shutdown that pops up, you can turn this option off if you want. It just means that if your family is the kind to put the telly on then wander off and get distracted, or you doze off on the sofa - it will shut down when not being used, saving electricity.

The downsides though; This will likely be personal, so I would understand if you read it and think "bunkum!"
First the 3D glasses - I found these really uncomfortable if worn for more than half an hour, and the lens size surprised me with how small it is (I get that might be a tech restriction though), and the battery life on them is weak. Rechargeable ones are available, and Ive seen several "universal" ones in different styles, but havent yet seen a set that are comfortable and have bigger lenses, so Im going to have to try and find something that suits me if Im desperate to watch stuff in 3D.

The apps are weird. Of the ones already installed, non are relevant to me - but what I found extremely frustrating is that I couldnt figure out how to remove them, or download any that I wanted; so for instance I desperately wanted the Amazon Instant Video app on it, but despite hours of fiddling, internet trawling and screaming - I couldnt get it. Even though on the Amazon page, it says the app is available on SMART TVs!
I can play it through my xbox, but that means another machine running, so its kind of a grind.
I dont know if its just that the apps are basic and that as we go along, more will be available, but it means its a feature thats completely lost on me.
Also Ive got a Samsung Galaxy phone, and it claims you can sync to view files/ videos etc between the two - but again, couldnt get this to work.

The remotes... There are two, a basic/ standard zapper, and a super fancy motion tracker thingy. After getting used to it, I prefer the motion one - but I would personally prefer the original/ basic; only it seems you can only do certain things using the flashy one - Im not sure why there needs to be two.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good smart TV, 16 July 2014
Ibraar 'Le Saracen' "le_saracen" (London, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Received my Samsung Smart TV in perfect condition, it had come with a warranty and simple instructions on how to assemble and set up.

Assembling the television was fairly straight forward, I chose to prop it up on a stand rather than mount it to the wall.

The TV itself looks very nice- it's stylish looking, slim, with a black frame and looks good in the room.

Setting up the TV was a little challenging, working out how to set up the freeview etc, but the manual explained it all.

The sound quality is good. The picture is great, sharp and smooth. The HD especially looks very good.

The smart features are easily accessed. Apps such as Netflix, Youtube and various social networking sites are pre-installed.

Not being a huge fan of 3D, I haven't used it. I did however try it out when I first set up the TV and it seems to work well. It uses active 3D which is a plus. There are two 3D glasses included with the TV which are small and light -(unlike the huge ones you get at cinema.)

The TV includes two controllers, the small pointer remote which controls all the smart features, and the larger remote. The little remote is great to use, it has loads of little features.

All in all a lovely looking TV high quality and very flat and thin with great Smart TV features and 3D.

4 Stars as it lacks the extra German built quality our Loewe TV has for a price which is perhaps more than the Loewe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality TV far exceeding my expectations and at a ..., 8 Aug 2014
Excellent quality TV far exceeding my expectations and at a very affordable price. Credit must go to my Son who researched TVs in the range I was looking for and recommended this purchase.
Still have a lot to learn about its capabilities and to get the most from the Smart TV applications and links.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›