on 19 April 2014
This book is amazing! Gabrielle Bernstein has been able to put together 108 tools for making our lives better. You don't need to read it all at once, you can even read one tool each day. It's very practical and the exercises and meditations are very simple yet powerful. I highly recommend this book to anyone looking into living a better and more meaningful life.
on 24 April 2014
Although I love Gabrielle Bernstein, (in my opinion) this book is deffo not the best book that she's written, to me it just felt like I was reading the same old thing like other self-help books with the added kundalini practices that you can learn in any kundalini class if your into that sort of stuff, though on the other hand this book could be a blessing to others. Please check out her other books (spirit junkie, May cause miracles and add more ~ing into your life) if you haven't, that is more Gabrielle Bernstein style than this book, I just didn't feel as connected to her teachings in this book than the others, it just felt kinda mainstream. But please don't disregard this book because of my rating, try it out for yourself! :) x
on 30 May 2014
I first read spirit junkie August 2013 and it had a huge impact for me on my spiritual journey.I 've just finished miracles now and have resonated with many of the situations in the book , if you want to strengthen your spiritual connection then this is the book for you
on 19 December 2015
I never thought I would become so enthusiastic about G.B.'s work. I started by reading "Add more -ing to your life" , which struck me as weirdly written, contrived and full of shocking statements like "St. Gabriel is my buddy" and so on (not citing literally here). However, the underlying message still resonated in my mind through all the junky jargon and I tried some of her recommendations. They work like magic! A mixture of compassionate and loving thoughts, relaxation and physical activities to stretch you boundaries and fill your body will endorphins, G.B.'s programme works fast, is easy to follow and will leave you asking for more. I am skeptical by nature but G.B.'s approach has brought about phenomenal changes to my life so far. "Miracles Now" is better edited and lovely written, divided into short chapters which address many of our common modern ailments: fear, stress, grudges, ranting... I strongly recommend this book. Keep it by your side and read a few chapters every night, and you'll see!
on 13 May 2014
Fantastic book, great short exercises to change your life. Can keep in your handbag for everyday use. Very modern, up to date, easy to read. Another Hay House classic.
on 17 September 2014
A must have book to incorporate into your wellness practice. This is perfect for anyone who feels like they don't have time to meditate or look after themselves. I recommend sitting with the book and posing yourself the question "What do I need right now" and opening it up - it works like a modern day oracle tool box.
on 12 May 2014
I love Gabrielle Bernstein's new book, it is a breath of fresh air! The exercises are so easy to fit in to everyday life. She is so down to earth in her approach and explains things in a way that are suitable for both beginners and people experienced in spiritual matters without patronising anyone.
on 17 June 2014
This book is to everyone, who wants to reduce anxiety and stress in an instant and get out of their own way to experience miraculous life. These are great tools which you can use every day, it contains afirmations, tips and kundalini yoga.
on 30 June 2014
Bought for my sister who is under a huge amount of stress and is usually quite sceptical about the subject of this book, but she actually loves it and is following the advice and feeling a lot better.
on 1 June 2014
GREAT BOOK WITH VERY TOOL NEED BE STRESS FREE,ALSO HAS TAPPING USE BEFORE WORK,REALLY HELPS ME BE CLAIM ,PUT WORK IN HELPS AND READ BOOK ,THANK YOU JANE