5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant new series!
Published 2 months ago by Jennie

1.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps the poorest sci-fi I have ever read
At the time of purchase I was taken in by all the 5 star reviews. I have now noticed that they all say they were given a free copy, so probably friends of the writer or publisher. I am writing this review because I feel I have been conned by these reviews.

This book fails on both the fiction and the science. On the fiction side, people react to events in a way...
Published 7 months ago by Keith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant new series!, 5 Oct 2014
This review is from: SURVIVOR (Atlantia Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
After the brilliant Ethan Warner series I was worried I would not enjoy the Atlantia series as much. However was hooked from the very beginning. The descriptive writing style takes you aboard the Atlantia, a colonial prison ship which escaped Armageddon on it's planet Ethera. The story follows the fight to stay alive amid other species and once started is impossible to put down!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: SURVIVOR (Atlantia Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Fast paced from start to finish. I would have started book 2 but it is not yet available. Would have made a good star trek episode

4.0 out of 5 stars Survivor, 20 Dec 2014
This review is from: SURVIVOR (Atlantia Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
A very easy book to get stuck into you really want the human race to kick ass but will have to come up with some crazy idea's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping and thrilling with every turn of the page., 2 April 2014
This review is from: SURVIVOR (Atlantia Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This new science-fiction space opera by Dean Crawford is gripping, exhilarating and thrilling. I found myself on the edge of my seat with every turn of the page. The fight for your very existence is paramount after civilization is destroyed by an almighty terrifying force. Evelyn, the lone survivor, has had her voice silenced by a metal plated mask. She reaches Atlantia which is a prison ship that houses some terrifying criminals. From here the story takes hold. The book contains great scientific knowledge and interesting apocalyptic religious content, and takes you on a journey that is both heart stopping and intriguing!
I would like to say a big thank you to Dean Crawford for a copy of this novel to review. I look forward to many more in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Survivors is an exciting, action packed and fast pace read, 2 April 2014
This review is from: SURVIVOR (Atlantia Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I would like to say a huge thank you to Dean Crawford for a review copy of this book.
After waking up to find that she is trapped inside an escape pod and making it aboard the ruined space ship against all the odds, Evelyn then discovers that she has been silenced by a brutal metal mask.
Throughout her fight for survival, I was totally hooked!
Survivor is an exciting, action packed and fast pace read. I can't wait for the next instalment!
This book is equally as good as any of Dean Crawford's other books.
Any time you need someone to review a book I would be more than happy to help!

5.0 out of 5 stars I did think I would become as so grip to ..., 17 Aug 2014
This review is from: SURVIVOR (Atlantia Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I did think I would become as so grip to this series after the first but I when straight to next book

5.0 out of 5 stars Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us. - E.T. Bell, 3 April 2014
This review is from: SURVIVOR (Atlantia Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Ok so just to get this out of the way, I'm supposed to say "Many thanks to the author for a review copy of this novel", in order that you the readers of this review are made aware that I was a privileged recipient of an early and free copy, for agreeing to write this review but who among you wouldn't be thrilled to get an advanced copy from an author you admire and who's previous books had given you many hours of rapt entertainment? The downside to this is that I'm now in the unenviable position of having an agonisingly long wait for the next instalment of this light-speed thrill ride through space and time. I don't want to give away too much of the unique and unexpected story, since it is always nice to be surprised and with a new portrayal of an ancient historical story, set against the backdrop of an interstellar apocalyptic battle, the account of which is an unrelenting onslaught that I defy you to put down!
If curiosity hasn't already convinced you to read this post-haste, then the implausibly nominal fee gives you no excuse to begin.....

Oh and I'm sorry for the pretentious quote, it just seemed to fit in so many ways and I never know what to write as a title to a review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbing tale, 10 May 2014
This review is from: SURVIVOR (Atlantia Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
One is totally immersed in the tale and feels part of the action, the story telling is brilliant with never a moment to return to reality as one is taken page by exciting page on this voyage to the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 2 April 2014
This review is from: SURVIVOR (Atlantia Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I was lucky enough to receive an advance copy of this book to review. As a fan of the Ethan Warner series and having not read much sci-fi before I was unsure of what to expect but was very pleasantly surprised. An excellent combination of science-fiction and thriller that kept me hooked to the end. Can't wait for the next instalment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, 22 May 2014
This review is from: SURVIVOR (Atlantia Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Well written with lots of potential directions for the next few novels / series! Looking forward to the next!! :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

SURVIVOR (Atlantia Series Book 1)