4.0 out of 5 stars banksy girl so pretty
I like the words and the way it fits to the phone. I was so disappointed though because I did not realise that it was just the back case. I have given it to my daughter and she loves it.
Published 12 months ago by pretty

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money........
Published 12 months ago by Shed Head of Gloucester

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money........, 31 July 2014
Well, I don't often get scammed by items purchased on Amazon..... but I did this time. Very disappointed, and dissatisfied. To echo the comments of previous reviewers, this item is utter rubbish. Cheap black plastic with a sticker of Banksy's famous image, but no words and very low grade manufacture......not worth £1.95 let alone the premium price of £6.95..... come on Amazon, where's the quality control. It just makes me wary of making further spontaneous purchases....and as for people giving 5 star reviews.....I can only imagine they're friends of the seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not whats in the picture, 13 Jun. 2014
Im VERY dissapointed in the phone cover thats just come, looks very cheap and abit tacky, not like the picture shown it is in fact a cheap black gel case with a sticker stuck on of the quote and picture shown, and believe me you can tell.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Banksy Girl with Balloon with Words quote phone case for iPhone 4S 5S 5C Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 (iPhone 5C) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
i ordered this phone case in the size of iphone 4s . i opened up the package and tried to put my phone in it , then i looked at the case and realised it was for an iphone 5c or 5s . i was very dissapointed .no invoice was sent in regards to return the item .

1.0 out of 5 stars different from supplied image!, 22 July 2014
Extremly disappointed with this case! It is not as seen in the picture! Its a black flimsy plastic with a poor quality image on a sticker in the middle of the cover!! Complete rip off for £6.95 not even worth one star!

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and tacky :-(, 16 Aug. 2014
I ordered this expecting a quirky and unusual phone cover but sadly all I received was a cheap and cheerful piece of tat! no way worth the money and the only good thing I can say is that I was refunded without question!

4.0 out of 5 stars banksy girl so pretty, 1 Aug. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 Aug. 2014
Not very good quality and when mentioned to seller not very nice attitude. But got refund!

1.0 out of 5 stars emailed them and told yes we have sent wrong one it should of been for an iphone 5c I emailed again saying it was for samsung Ga, 19 Nov. 2014
Wrong case came, emailed them and told yes we have sent wrong one it should of been for an iphone 5c I emailed again saying it was for samsung Galaxy which I received today and very disappointed cheap and tacky and coming apart not even put on phone this was part of granddaughters birthday present but will not be giving it to her.

4.0 out of 5 stars phone case, 12 July 2014
loved this phone cover it was just what i was looking for, a good price and decent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Jun. 2014
I ordered the IPHONE 5C case and it fitted perfectly, the quality is brilliant, so pleased with this product, would recommend this seller to my friends.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›