on 1 March 2016
Though I quite like this product, I was still disappointed. It's easily bent out of shape and squished and often uncomfortable to wear.
on 15 May 2014
These were delivered on time and are very attractive ear cuffs. The only small problem is the adjust to fit. as it isn't easy to remove them once they are pressed to tighten the fit. In spite of this remark ---I think they are very nice and would recommend.
on 24 April 2016
I love it, ordered another for the future! best not to sleep with it on but other than that it looks pretty and easy to put on and take off. Would recommend to anyone and everyone! Comes in a pretty coloured netted bag and packaged. Overall lovely item.
on 28 September 2014
It looks very nice on but its not comfortable enough to leave on for bed. Its also quite large, I have small ears so I had to bend it quite a bit to get it to stay on properly but it stood up to it and seems durable for the price.
on 2 December 2015
pretty, but bends a little too easily
on 11 June 2014
Very happy with this ear cuff.
It looks great in my ear and doesn't leave any black marks on my skin.
The ear cuff was well-packaged and arrived promptly.
on 29 December 2015
really good for short amount of time or it might tern your ear green because its not real silver
on 20 May 2015
much bigger than i was expecting. can be squashed onto ear easily. comfy to wear all day.
on 4 August 2014
My daughter loves this ear cuff, perfect if you do not want piercing all up & down the ear.
on 14 May 2015
Very nice to look at, and you don't need to make a hole in your ear.