5.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Good quality, clever little case. Sturdy construction and good value.
Find the little hand strap very useful when using the tablet for reading with.
Published 16 months ago by AndyB

3.0 out of 5 stars For the tab 3 10.1
This item is a 3 or 4 star product in my opinion as it is not perfect.
Published 13 months ago by Crumpy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 25 Oct. 2013
Good quality, clever little case. Sturdy construction and good value.
Find the little hand strap very useful when using the tablet for reading with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 1 Feb. 2014
D. Raichura (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this for the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition I had recently bought. The outer material is very similar to that on the back of the tablet itself and seems to give sufficient protection. The inner greyish material is a soft felt which won't damage the screen etc and seems of good quality. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that when you fold the cover over to hold the tablet using the elasticated holder (as shown in the picture), there is nothing to hold the cover in place. This means either you have to hold it at an angle to avoid the tablet moving around, or you have to hold that end with you other hand. Only a small ghing but can be annoying at times. But overall I am very happy with the purchase and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 3 Dec. 2013
This case is just perfect in every way, shape and form, the colour is nice the feel is nice, all together a great case.

3.0 out of 5 stars For the tab 3 10.1, 8 Jan. 2014
Crumpy (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This item is a 3 or 4 star product in my opinion as it is not perfect.
The "center" cut out for the charger connector is not centered, it is set to the right of center. The charger will still fit but a bit of the case is pinched by the micro USB whereas there is plenty of space the other side. The other issue that I have with this item is that it doesn't have an elasticated strap to keep the tablet from flopping about when using the hand strap (I've used a rubber band to solve this issue, it looks a bit cheap and it's not perfect but it's helped).

Apart from those two issues this product works.

Be aware that you can't use the stand feature of this case when the tab 3 is charging as the charging port on the bottom of the tablet so there is no where for the USB lead to go (this is an issue with the tab 3 itself, rather than this product. However you can put the tablet into this case upside down to have access to the stand feature whilst charging. However, used like this, the case won't close and you won't have easy access to the volume and screen lock buttons).

5.0 out of 5 stars for Galaxy Tab 3.8.0, 5 Dec. 2013
S (Kilcolgan, Ireland) - See all my reviews
High quality item. Is designed specifically for the Galaxy tab, so cables, etc., plug in without having to take off the case. The magnet off/on is cool too. My son is delighted with this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 27 Nov. 2013
Good quality, very well finished product. This case fits my Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 perfectly. It protects the tablet very well and offers a convenient stand for typing, the hand strap is very useful. Very pleased and would highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality issues, 6 Feb. 2015
Taking the price into consideration, this is not a bad tablet case but the magnetic catch failed after just 4 days which makes me wonder if the build quality is up to the job of protecting my expensive new tablet. Probably I should have spent a larger sum on a better made case!,

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Case, 30 Jan. 2015
Good quality case which fits my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 in perfectly, it was hard to find one with both the upright position for watching and the tilted position for typing but this one was exactly what I was looking for. It also has 2 different upright positions which won't slip because of the two slits in the case which is useful when I want to watch on my bed and have it on my laps and the hand pocket at the back is useful for when you want to get a better hold of the case. Very good price for the quality you get, I definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 11 Feb. 2015
This product is exactly as described it fits my Samsung 3 8" tab perfectly. It is a quality product that will protect your tablet, I like the how the corners cover the tablet. The stand is great with 2 positions, robust and does not fall or slip. The hand strap is a great addition this helps with holding the tablet for long periods of time, no need for a firm grip. After buying a cheap inferior product from a Chinese company on another website I am so glad I found this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Reccommend, 3 Sept. 2014
Emma Symonds "Emma" (Cambridge/Newmarket) - See all my reviews
I was very impressed with this! It is sturdy, fits my device perfectly, plenty of room to carry out all the tasks you need without having to remove the case. It is so easy to fold out to its free standing position - you just unclip the bottom two grips, leaving the other four to keep it in place. I only wanted a cheap thing to protect my tablet ( I thought I'd only spend ~£5), but this was SO worth the extra £5. I have never felt my device safer.