on 23 November 2012
it is very useful and i was very confident with every topic after i revise it. i was able to do well in my gcse exam for this november with this guide book.
on 20 August 2012
A resource ordered for my son's to assist with his GCSE's. The book is good and helps a great deal with any items he is struggling with.
on 21 September 2013
Bought this book as a reference book for tutoring GCSE students. The pages are colourful and clearly laid out with worked examples and practise questions. The grade indication for each topic is really useful to know too from a tutors perspective.
on 8 March 2015
The child for whom it was purchased has not actually used it yet. The guide is excellent, just need to change the child perhaps!
on 8 December 2012
Excellent service. Item as described. It is a great revision guide, very useful and easy to understand! With a lot of practice! I strictly recommend it! I would buy from this seller again!
on 3 December 2013
Bought on recommendation from child's school. Useful for revision before class tests/GCSEs, to consolidate tricky topics & to help catch up on missed lessons. My child reads the appropriate page in this book & then does the corresponding page in the revision workbook (available to purchase separately). Would recommend both for all ability levels(taking the Higher GCSE exam), but your child would need to be disciplined enough to use it. No point buying it if your child isn't likely to look at it!
on 29 September 2013
I received it in around 3 days. The book itself is quite useful for quick notes or quick revision, and gives us a few questions to try too. I wouldn't recommend it for heavy revision as it doesn't go into a lot of detail, and assumes you already know most of the specification (not me!! I did stats last year and have totally forgotten maths). If you have the maths exam in Nov too, I would still recommend it as it's a pretty useful thing to have when you quickly need to find some info.
on 25 October 2014
There are a lot of revision books out there, but I do like these ones. They use nice colours and a nice style that is pleasing to they eye. They also include all the information you need with practise questions after. My only problem is that they include so much information on one page, sometimes it's too hard to concentrate on the information.
on 2 June 2014
Arrived very quickly, was very cheap and contains everything I need inside. Such a good layout and very easy to learn from. Would definitely recommend this product.
My daughters school advised her to buy this and the Revision Workbook for her GCSE Maths revision..

My daughter says both books are helpful and good practice for exam questions.