5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book
A friend lent me this book and I loved it so much I didn't want to give it back, so bought my own.
Published on 29 Sept. 2007 by Jarvinator

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on 8 Mar. 2006 by Barb Fillington

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 29 Sept. 2007
It has something for every occasion and everyone's tastes, simple to follow recipes and as the title says you can prepare in advance so you have more time to entertain your guests rather then being stuck in the kitchen, it also has some great easy vegetarian recipes.
I've never even looked at a Mary Berry Book before (always loved Delia) but shall certainly look at more of her books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Being prepared, 5 Nov. 2003
This review is from: Cook Now, Eat Later (Hardcover)
I return to this and Mary Berry's other books again and again, and this is one of the first I will scan for meals to prepare early. Her range of recipes and clear instructions accompanied by realistic photographs make all the recipes 'do-able' by everyone.
A must have for anyone who wants to impress without being tied to the kitchen on the day in question.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are about to buy a cookery book, buy this one., 3 Nov. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Cook Now, Eat Later (Hardcover)
I have quite a collection of cookery books, and can honestly say this is one of the best. The instructions are clear, the pictures are stunning (and the food you cook will look like the food in the pictures), and the recipe selection is superb from the point of view of the ingredients being readily available and the food appealing to all ages. What is more, as the title suggests, the food can be prepared in advance leaving the cook the opportunity to enjoy the meal too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy entertaining, 4 Oct. 2007
J. Tennant "Jax" (Middle Green, England) - See all my reviews
This takes the anxiety out of entertaining, knowing all the recipes are tried and true and you can relax and magically produce delicious food without apparent effort. Mary Berry is a must in every kitchen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 2 Feb. 2009
This book has some fab ideas for someone who needs to be able to prepare
ahead of time and then produce a meal to the table as soon as you return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Prepared, 22 July 2009
This book is simple, whilst full of innovative ideas for cooking ahead.
I have used it constantly since purchase and already passed on several
ideas to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book, 19 Aug. 2014
Monica Worboys (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cook Now, Eat Later (Hardcover)
I'm absolutely loving this book and should be on commission as I've recommended it to so many people.
Every recipe I've made (and I've done loads) has been delisious :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 Mar. 2009
I have had this book since 2007 and I think it's great. I own many cookbooks and think that I am quite a good cook but I use this Mary Berry book over and over again! I can't recommend it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Cook Now, Eat Later (Hardcover)
An excellent book, with beautiful illustrations and easy to follow instructions for cooking ahead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 Mar. 2006
This review is from: Cook Now, Eat Later (Hardcover)
This book just wasn't for me. I got the impression it started off as an Aga cookbook, as a lot of space is given over to aga instructions. In fact there don't seem to be many recipes as they are very spaced out, lots of pictures. But even so she found room to put in a recipe which involved stuffing a quail into a duck and then inside a chicken (well not exactly but similar). Could do with more simple dinners, and fewer desserts which are usually easy to do ahead. Why does ice cream need to be in here?

Cook Now, Eat Later