Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.29

on 19 August 2015
This book ups the anti a lot more now, It's hold your breath time and bite your nails to the quick, as Julz proceeds to take out more son's of the evil Dornan Ross. With 2 sons down he is getting mighty pissed and has come to the conclusion that it is the Mexican Cartel that is responsible for his sons demise. He takes off with his other sons in tow to reap revenge, but with explosive results !!!!!
There are some tender moments between Jase (Dornan's youngest son whom Julz was involved with for many years, (remember her face has been changed, he doesn't know it is her) and Elliot another previous lover who is helping her. You feel for Julz now as she is tired and drained and hurting, but still she carries on her relentless mission of revenge.
If you haven't read this series then you really should because it is just brilliant. I can't wait to start four score !!!!
Five Miles is full of heart thumping adrenaline, revelling in fumes of fear, pain, risk taking, suspicion and vengeance. I enjoyed reading this instalment of Sammi’s revenge, but I also found it hard to digest as these books are raw and encase you in darkness. The pain Dornan inflicts on Sammi was excruciating to read, but Sammi’s resolve was unshakeable, distressing, leaning on courage and tolerating self –torture, unwavering in her goal to kill the monster that keeps her awake at night. I loved that we got more of Elliot and Jase in this. Elliott assists Sammi in extracting her revenge, he supports her, but he also fears the possibility of losing her and his daughter if Dornan comes to discover the truth about her, which rocks their friendship. I totally loved Jase in this, he was my hero, always turning up in the shadows to save Sammi, making you question how soon his suspicions took over about her lol. The chemistry between the two was sweet, protective, unforbidden, hot, and heart breaking all at the same time. I hope they get the hea they deserve as the story envelopes us further into their world of pain. A dominating read that will leave you fearing the outcome, as the circle closes in on Sammi and Dornan leaving you on a cliff hanger, when plans go array, secrets are revealed, and your left waiting nervously for the next instalment, to see if Sammi’s identity remains intact before she can finish off her hit list!
on 30 November 2014
Each book, just gets better and better. Another awesome story.

Juliette/Sammi had her innocence, her father and her mother, stolen from her by Dornan Ross and his seven sons. Her father was the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC until he was killed by Dornan. Dornan and his seven sons stole her innocence at the age of fifteen, branded her skin and wanted her dead.

She survived thanks to a Elliot. He brought her back to life and cared for her for 6 years.

She is now twenty-one and out for revenge. She hasn't seen Dornan or his seven sons for 6 years and now she is out for blood. The only way for revenge is to put herself back in Dornan and his sons lives. Her road to revenge hits a bump in the road, when she meets up again with Jase the youngest son. She once loved Jase with her heart, she now not sure how she feels.

Two down, Five to go.

I would recommend this book and the series.
on 14 March 2015
I would have liked to have given this 4 *'s but it is so short; it should be labelled SHORT STORY!! Combined, all 7 'parts' are really just one big book, or two smaller books; 709 pages total. I've recently read Bang (Black Lotus #1) for example, with 420 pages; Fifty Shades of Grey 514 pages; Nine Minutes with 320 pages; The Son 577 pages, all better quality writing than this story (which is pretty good), better plots, and characters. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I am not enjoying this series, I am - but at what cost?? Apart from the frustration of being left with cliffhangers each time, there's the total cost of £10:85!! She's ripping her customers off: plain and simple. Not nice :(
Greed and avarice, and 'I'm alright Jack!' :(
on 19 April 2014
[...]

WARNING THERE MAY BE SPOILERS FROM BOOK 2 IN THIS REVIEW!!!

OMFG!!!!!! How bloody fantastic is this series!!! Book 3 has just threw me completely, wow.
Okay, so what the hell is going to happen now?! No spoilers here from book 3, but don't read this is if you haven't read book 2 yet!

Again I moved straight from book 2 to 3, I'm loving this series :) In this book we see Jase act a little more like his father and brothers, a little more mean than usual. But we soon see why.

It starts right where book 2 left off, with Sammi leaving the hospital, and visiting Elliott. So in book 2 we see Sammi kill off another of the Ross brothers :) and she ended up in a little trouble herself while doing it.

Sammi continues on with her revenge plan in book 3, but this time its different than the others, that's all I'm gonna say!! I bloody loved loved LOVED the ending though!! And I'm so damn excited for book 4 to come out!!! I don't know what else to say without spoiling it!!
on 1 April 2014
A superb third instalment to the Gypsy Brothers series; an intense and erotically charged thriller with an explosive final act.

If you have read the first two books then you do NOT want to miss this one - the plot is really moving along with a purpose and the relationship between Jason and Juliette takes extremely surprising turns. Jason and Elliot are two very intelligent men and both of them are aware of the potential fate "Sammi" (Juliette) will face if she continues to follow this dark path.

Since book one ('Seven Sons'), many reviewers have shared conflicting opinions about Juliette's precarious lifestyle. Some of you think that her actions are outrageous and destined to fail. Well, Jason and Elliot (the great loves of Juliette's life) are smart enough to ask YOUR questions: Why would you submit yourself to a gang leader who abuses you for his own pleasure? Why not run far away before Dornan discovers your true identity? -- The answer is clear: Juliette will remain trapped in the past - in the memory of the horrific crime scene when her innocence was stolen - UNTIL her mission is fulfilled.

Yes, May 26th (are you kidding?!) is a hell of a long time to wait for the next book. Yes, the cost of these books is much too high given their length (and extremely unfair, as Amazon delayed the release of this book). Nonetheless, 'Five Miles' fully deserves five stars, and I'm a believer that QUALITY wins over quantity.
on 15 February 2015
Before I purchased this book, which was free at the time, I read the reviews. Some were shocked at storyline, making me question whether or not to read it. I thought I'd give it a try....boy am I glad that I did. I was shocked saddened and mad, so desperate for Juliet to get her revenge. I read the full series 1-7 in about a week (in between work kids, everyday stuff). I enjoyed every chapter. Well done Lili St Germain.
on 25 May 2014
Ok, so WOW. Just when you think that this series can't get any better, it does!! With Sammi determined to carry out her revenge plot on the Gypsy MC and Jase getting suspicious and closing in on who she really is, it can go one of two ways. Sammi's rachets up a gear in this one, with the aim of taking down as many of the brothers and father as possible in one go. The stakes are high and it is getting increasingly dangerous for Sammi. She is selling her body and soul to get the revenge she so desperately needs. This is a short read but boy oh boy it is an awesome read.
on 24 April 2014
Wow oh wow I can't believe this topped the last book. Sam/Jules is really breaking down and starting to lapse so it would only be a matter of time before her motives and real persona would be revealed. This was awesome and I was racing to finish and see how she managed to get her next hit in. She's smart but not as methodical and do the kills have been pot luck so far really but that actually makes them more believable then her turning into a ninja serial killer overnight. Loved it. Eagerly awaiting next book am sooooooo thankful its only a month not six months or a year like some.
on 2 April 2014
Absolutely loved it! Not long enough though,I want more! Hehehe! Can't wait for the next one. Think it should be Jase,Julz and Eliot who finally kill Dorian. Julz to watch while it's done! Taunting him,reminding him of what he did to her and her father. Keep writing Lili Saint Germain,love it!