These were given to me as a gift, and what a great gift it was!

In this set you get one of each of the following fragrances:

* black cherry
* orange splash
* sweet apple
* black plum blossom
* vanilla lime

They are quite refreshing and summery smelling, and there isn't one in the set that I don't like. Their smell, like most Yankee candles, is not insipid, and they really do smell as they are advertised.

Highly recommended.
on 17 September 2014
Very strong smell and not too sure about the fragrances but bought as a gift and recipient seemed happy with them. Don't think I would have bought them if I had seen/smelt them first. But that's just personal taste, you might love them!
on 13 July 2014
I bought my first Yankee candle a few years ago. I did think it was a expensive and it was a risk, but I was not disappointed.

These are the best fragranced candles I have come across to date. They last for ages and I mean ages! And the room smells lovely!

The Yankee candles come in a variety of sizes and flavours. The jars seems to last the longest along with the tarts. The little candles will last a couple of night.

The box sets are a great samplers and would be a brilliant gift for anyone.

All in all I would give them a 10 out of 10 for quality. The price just reflects the quality.
on 28 October 2014
These smell amazing! Purchased for my friend for Christmas but can smell them through the box. I'm a big fan of Yankee candles and pretty sure my friend will love this lovely little gift set. Great price for such a great product. ★☆★☆★
on 27 May 2016
Great yankee votives. They smell absolutely lovely. Really pleased with these,
on 12 November 2014
Teenage girl loved the candles
on 9 November 2014
The most beautiful scents!!! Cannot wait to start burning these. Have had to resist the temptation to just start without finishing the candle I have burning at the moment.
on 13 August 2015
Tip. if you put a little bit of water in the bottom of your Voltive holder it' makes it easier to remove when candle has burnt out
on 19 December 2014
I don't think these are worth it the smell does not last long at all, and they burn quickly. some of the candles don't have a smell
on 25 July 2014
Delivery was quick. I've brought these candle several times as a present. People have loved them and say they smell wonderful.