on 23 May 2014
Completely different to the picture, a very pale blue, very feminine, not as good as others for the same price.
on 10 June 2014
Good quality cover disappointed in the colour as its nothing like the picture, overall a good product though. Thank you
on 13 July 2014
There was a slight flaw on the inside of the case but the phone fits nice and snug in the case so wasn't a problem.
on 22 September 2014
I was delighted with this case! Well worth the money, especially as it's leather. Fabulous colour and fits perfectly. A bit disappointed that there is no where to put the stylus that it comes with but I am sure not many people use them, hence no holder. The back is cut out perfectly for the camera & in no way affects picture taking. Would use again and have ordered another for my husband.
on 12 January 2015
The case is good for the price however I have found that once you insert a couple of cards it becomes a bit harder to close and stay closed, also because the charging slot is on the left of the Xperia M2 to charge the phone you have to leave the case open as there is no slot to plug the charger into.
on 29 December 2014
Nice cover but there are afue things that could be improved the first is that it hasn't got a place to store the styles pen. Secondly is the opernig's for the volume and the camera control's are to deep thus making it very difficult to operate them.outher than that it is a very nice cover
on 3 September 2014
Good case, fits phone very well with easy access to all ports. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was that the purple surface was scuffed inside when it arrived, but this was a minor flaw and didn't stop me using the item.
on 26 July 2014
Fits the phone perfectly seems to offer adequate protection .Where you are supposed to fit the stylus is a mystery and I wouldn't like to use the wallet as that . As a phone case ,though,well priced and looks well made
on 3 January 2015
I love this phone cover! It is perfect for my Sony Xperia M2 and protects it very well. The Folio case is well worth the money I paid and I would definitely buy another one should anything happen to my existing one.
on 14 October 2014
Nice case that fits my phone well. Holds 2 credit/debit cards too which is nice. I found my phone didn't respond to the stylus pen, but that didn't matter cause I didn't need that anyways! All in all was a good buy!