5.0 out of 5 stars I think that this is the cat's meow...
I was not expecting anything good when I ordered this watch - I thought the face would be smashed in transit and/or it just wouldn't keep the time. But I was wrong, so here I am with my pretty new watch...

Published 7 months ago by AyJay

3.0 out of 5 stars This was surprisingly good for the price
This was surprisingly good for the price. Obviously not great quality but a lovely little quirky watch. For me I found the face is too big but I guess it depends on personal preference.
Published 7 months ago by S. Prinlge

5.0 out of 5 stars I think that this is the cat's meow..., 12 Sept. 2014
AyJay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Lovely Cat Face Shape Dial Alloy Faux Leather Watch Black Leopard (Watch)

I just wanted to confirm that although the page description says it is a men's watch, it defineitly isn't; I have small wrists, but it fits me comfortly and the watch face doesn't look too large on me (about 2" by 2").

Just type 'Cat Face Shape Dial' in the Watches section to see four more different strap colours that you can choose from; black, white, cobalt blue, and coffee brown.

_

My order took two weeks to arrive from China (13 days to be precise), and arrived in a plastic Baggie and bubblewrap. So if you want to buy a watch (or three) as a gift, order it in plenty of time and get a box or pouch to present the ring in separately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 31 May 2014
Lovely watch and it came a day before the estimated delivery date so I was really happy with that. The watch itself is brilliant for every day use. Great product overall

3.0 out of 5 stars This was surprisingly good for the price, 27 Aug. 2014
S. Prinlge (County Durham, uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cat face watch, 4 Nov. 2014
Bought as a little surprise extra birthday present! So I cannot say yet, what she will think of it!

It did arrive much earlier than stated. Well packaged.

Really cute face on the watch. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars The face is about 1 1/2" & I think they look better than shown, 19 Nov. 2014
These are lovely! They take about a month to come but are well worth the wait. The face is about 1 1/2" & I think they look better than shown. Any cat lover of any age would like one. Packaged well too.

2.0 out of 5 stars It looks quite attractive for a cheap watch - not sure how reliable it will be as its for a fun stocking filler gift, 22 Nov. 2014
The watch has finally arrived. It looks quite attractive for a cheap watch - not sure how reliable it will be as its for a fun stocking filler gift. The packaging wasn't brilliant - it was in a plastic sleeve and then a small "jiffy" envelope not the best. The company could improve their customer expectations by providing a much wider delivery window. Only 2 stars so far - let's see how the watch lasts. Have seen similar watches with a slightly different face for much more money elsewhere though.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit deceiving but great, 30 Sept. 2014
This is really cute, the strap isn't fluffy though like I thought it was, it's made of some kind of plastic, but for a gift this cute!

4.0 out of 5 stars for the price i paid this watch is very good value, although i dont think the strap is ..., 15 Sept. 2014
for the price i paid this watch is very good value ,although i dont think the strap is going to last long

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 13 Aug. 2014
This was bought as a gift and it works perfectly. It is exactly as it looks. Very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute., 13 Jan. 2015
This watch is so cute and fun. The watch face is quite large so if you have narrow wrists like me it will fill your wrist. However it is lovely and clear to tell the time by. I really like the leopard print strap too. For the price its an absolute bargain and does not look cheap. My cat adoring friends were very complementary.