5.0 out of 5 stars I was not disappointed! JJ comes across firstly as a decent and ..., 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: "Wrestlers Are Like Seagulls": From McMahon to McMahon (Kindle Edition)
I knew relatively little of JJ Dillon before I read this book, I knew him primarily as a member of the 4 Horsemen, and I also knew that he had held management positions in both the WWF (now WWE) and WCW, and so I figured this would be an interesting read. I was not disappointed! JJ comes across firstly as a decent and warm human being who is extremely knowledgeable about "the business" and has some brilliant stories to tell without coming across as bitter or being 'inflamatory'. This book avoids the overt mud slinging of other wrestling biographies and is instead a credible chronicle of a man who is/was first and foremost a fan and then got to live his dream inside this great industry.

I can highly recommend this book and would say it would be of particular interest to those that have been fans of pro wrestling anywhere in the period from the 70's through to the end of the Monday night wars.

5.0 out of 5 stars absorbing, 9 Jun 2014
Facinating and straightforward account from behind the sceanes..
Covers an interesting period in modern wrestling history.
not run of mill self publicity.