5.0 out of 5 stars Linc will always stay in your mind and your heart
The first chapter of this book will not only intrigue you but will also break your heart. What a tremendous introduction to a very special baby's life. A baby born with a blank face, no eyes, no lips and just little holes where his nose should be for him to breathe, but a baby that knows and remembers he has been born. From this first chapter I needed to know more...
Published 3 months ago by Susan Hampson

3.0 out of 5 stars and very child like writing
bit bland, and very child like writing
Published 5 months ago by elizabethmcgee

5.0 out of 5 stars Linc will always stay in your mind and your heart, 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Blank (A Lincoln Delabar Action Adventure Thriller Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
There is no-one else like Linc, not physically anyway. He sees people around him in his own unique way as different coloured auros depending on their own character. In Lincs mind each one is as different as we see each other. He learns to communicate through telepathy but chooses carefully the people he does this with, as once this path is opened it can't be closed.
Linc has power which grows and develops with him and it isn't always easy to control. He develops a close circle of friends that see Linc for who he is , a boy and later a teenager not something to be avoided and stared at.
Linc always tries so hard to do the right thing but unfortunately when he gets things wrong it can be disastrous. I really loved his connection with animals in this novel and the simplicity of their needs.
The characters in this book around Linc, family friends and enemies have a totally real feel about them. Their worries stresses and love.
A brilliant book. I won't forget this book in a hurry. Linc will stay with me I believe for a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, Gripping, Fantastic! A must read., 5 Nov. 2014
Blank (Season 1) by Richard C. Hale

This is the story of Lincoln "Linc" Delabar, or as some call him Blank. He was born without a face. No mouth or eyes, just two slits where a nose should be. Linc has special abilities, (very powerful) and he can see things others can not. Will he be able to control his "gift" or will he use what he was born with for evil purposes? Will he find acceptance in a cruel world?

I am a huge fan of Richard C. Hale so I knew I would love this book. Linc is very unique, he has a big heart and has to face the world as a "freak" when inside he feels (and wants to be) normal. It was very easy to like and relate to young Linc. I look forward to more in this series and highly recommend Blank .

5.0 out of 5 stars Nija Pyrosphere's review, 1 Mar. 2015
This has to be one of the best books for any young adult.
Not only is it great to read it, it makes you think about your life and how many times you have judged a book by its cover.
For me it is a recommended read for teens and young adults.
The only thing I find is that the opening tension Is a bit too slow unless you wanted to read a book that keeps on building tension

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't blink read about Linc, 11 Oct. 2014
Corny headline i know but I have been lucky with a lot of my reads of new authors (to me ) recently, all great reads.
A child born with his difficulties ,how he interacts with others,sinister streaks amongst jovial type people you wouldn't suspect. Finished on a note for book two, Linc is on his way. I enjoyed this book very much, well worth the free download. Thanks :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Very good book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 July 2014
An unusual fascinating story that truly warms your heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing story which has you enthralled from page one, 30 Mar. 2014
I believe that young adults and adults will enjoy this series? I wasn't sure what to expect when I started to read Blank. The opening lines made me wonder if it was a horror book but having read many of Richards books I didn't think it would be so I was intrigued as to how the story would develop.

Richard didn't disappoint, the depth of emotional connections Lincoln develops with the world around him had me enthralled from page one. I like the fact that the story is short because I would have struggled to put this book down, it leaves you with many unanswered questions but the suspense is all part of the enjoyment .

I was fascinated by the connections with animals, Linc, his family and friends. The fact that adults found it harder to cope was not surprising but at the moment I am not sure about Joey, he clearly enjoys spending time with Linc so what is he frightened of, why is he so reluctant to connect with Linc, does he have something to hide? How will what's happened affect Linc as he grows older? Will he be able to gain more control or will the blackness start to control him? I can't what for the next book to be released.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blank is brilliant, 24 Feb. 2015
I loved this book. couldn't put it down read it in a day even thou I didnt finish it until 2 am! Can't wait to start next one. Keep writing Richard, think you have an amazing mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars O.M.G, 19 April 2015
This book was so well-designed and written,I loved all the characters so much and I can't wait to download the next blank novel,well done to the author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 18 Nov. 2014
This is a great idea for a story! It seems all wrong on so many levels but it works. Such a clever story. I've just ordered the complete series.