4.0 out of 5 stars Consistently good
**Important. This is the fourth book in a serial, and it must be read in sequence to fully understand what is going on. This book is not designed for stand-alone reading.**

Published 7 months ago by L. Sears

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Have enjoyed so far, but would appreciate a whole book instead of the serial version
Published 5 months ago by Trish

4.0 out of 5 stars Consistently good, 24 April 2014
L. Sears "Redlorry" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Claimed by the Alphas: Part Four (Kindle Edition)

So the mating thrall arrives and the Alphas, Caim and Asch take Mila to a secret lair to see out the days of the thrall in a four-day long marathon of mating, all with the aim of impregnating her with their seed so she can give them the young they desire.

The story progresses well, with developments for Mila when it comes to the other females of the pack. The author has a good handle on the female mind portrays Mila as likably human. Mila also continues to provide for both her Alphas giving into their desires and being what each needs her to be.

It is the characters that drive this serial more than the plot, but I'm not sure how many more instalments I'm going to buy. Purchasing the equivalent of one chapter a time is going to prove costly, when I can get whole novels for the same.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! Loved it!!, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Claimed by the Alphas: Part Four (Kindle Edition)
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

The cover is another awesome one. Is it sad I just realized that one of those wolves should be black? Okay I’m a little slow…lol

Okay loved this section of the story, and I think I would definitely be irritated if I was waiting for more of the story after the ending here, but luckily I have it all :)

Fantastic addition to the series and this part is on mating thrall. Some extra excitement mixed in with fights and danger. I of course couldn’t put it down and lucky me kids are in bed and I didn’t have to :) Do you hear that….beautiful silence :) I really like Mila and the boys ;)

This is for ménage shifter lovers, and the whole serial is out, so no waiting to see what happens next :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Claimed by the Alphas: Part Four (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyable read, couldn't put it down.
Looking forward to reading more by this author.
Love it, love it, love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic series!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Claimed by the Alphas: Part Four (Kindle Edition)
I cannot get enough of Claimed by the Alphas. It's not a brilliant story, it's not not an amazing plot, but it is just so so good!

I read the first two a while ago, and have found myself every so often thinking back to the series, re-imagining scenes or wondering what would happen next.
There's plenty of books I've read and have completely forgotten about, so this is a good reflection of how deeply this series has gripped and affected me.
I only found parts 3 and 4 today, and have finished them both in a matter of hours. I could not put them down.

I really can immerse myself in the pages, not seeing words, but the dark walls of the den or the rocks and greenery around the river. It's pure escapism, and it's effortless.

I like how Mila thinks as well. Like a real woman. She's not perfect, but she tries to do right, for the happiness of herself and those around her. She's not a stereotypical literary female, but more a genuine person you could come across in your day to day life.

I'm 100% team Caim by the way! It has to be said! I like Asch well enough, but there's something about Caim that revs my engine! I think the author agrees as well, since we always manage to find Mila and Caim alone together. Hmmm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Claimed by the Alphas by Viola Rivard, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Claimed by the Alphas: Part Four (Kindle Edition)
Superb detail in the story captivated me while the intense heat and passion between the three main characters kept me on the edge of my seat, riveted with anticipation. All four books read in one day, I now want more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug 2014