4.0 out of 5 stars Not For Everyone
Mexicans Rodrigo Sanchez and Gabriela Quintero who found fame in Ireland, and I still think live in Dublin, give us here three tracks.

Published 6 months ago by M. Dowden

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT EP!! BUT FREE IT AIN'T!!
Published 5 months ago by Stephen Rowe

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT EP!! BUT FREE IT AIN'T!!, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Amazon Artist Lounge (MP3 Download)
Responding to a pop-up advert for Rodrigo y Gabriella's new album, and in particular the "free" EP available to download exclusively in the UK (...makes a nice change, I thought to myself...) I clicked on the "download EP" link only to find myself being asked to pay for the priviledge! There is either some mistake, or the faintest whiff of misrepresentation? Surely not...I thought, especially as it would appear from some of the reviews that this was not everyone's experience....

So can anyone tell me what's going on?

4.0 out of 5 stars Not For Everyone, 7 April 2014
M. Dowden (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Amazon Artist Lounge (MP3 Download)

I will admit that I am not a great fan of just guitar playing by itself, although I know there are quite a few people who are. You definitely cannot put these two in a box genre wise as their music varies from slow to fast taking in many styles, thus causing them to stand out.

As I mentioned already, just guitar music is not for everyone, and even though I am not a particular fan I did quite enjoy listening to this.

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 good + 2 not so good, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Amazon Artist Lounge (MP3 Download)
I really liked Somnium but not much the other two tracks so would say overall just OK. Other stuff by R y G is better

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - check this out!, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Amazon Artist Lounge (MP3 Download)
Had not heard of this couple before - just gobsmacked at the fab guitar beats at high speed. Well done Amazon for giving us a free taster of this diverse style - brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Three free tracks!!, 22 April 2014
Mrpthitchings "phil" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazon Artist Lounge (MP3 Download)
Great to whet the appetite for the new album. I am looking forward to seeing this performed live at The Albert Hall in May :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great way to sample new artists or latest releases, 20 April 2014
Jean Paskell - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazon Artist Lounge (MP3 Download)
Having pressies is aways a pleasure & especially when it's not expected & even better when it's music by artists one likes. Its a great idea to get showcase artists & make the tracks avaliable to customers. Great service. Thank you & hope you do more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gems for free!!!, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Amazon Artist Lounge (MP3 Download)
Harmoniously sweet tunes to the ears. I hope you have the chance to hear it and share it to create a soothing atmosphere. Highly recommended to lounge with friends or on your own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 April 2014
Simon Hunt (Middlewich, Cheshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazon Artist Lounge (MP3 Download)
First heard Rodrigo y Gabriela on the radio a couple of weeks ago, and they were great. I've been looking to buy an album since then and this sampler came along so I was more than happy to download it for free.
They are such magnificent accomplished guitarists and deserve all the praise they get. If you've not heard them before, try this and you'll see what I mean.
Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars How do they get that much sound from two accoustic guitars, 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: Amazon Artist Lounge (MP3 Download)
Rodrigo Y Gabriela tracks for free ? Yep and they're as good as ever, total win win situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: Amazon Artist Lounge (MP3 Download)
if you want something different try this they are superb

Amazon Artist Lounge