5.0 out of 5 stars A total package.
I can remember myself being into the topic of Lucid Dreams during my elementary and middle school times.
Published 8 months ago by book swallower

Published 24 days ago by Laura Chandler

5.0 out of 5 stars A total package., 4 April 2014
This review is from: Lucid Dreaming: Master the Ability of Lucid Dreaming - Experience the Power of Lucid Dreams and Explore Your Inner World (Lucid Dreaming, Lucid Dreams, Lucid Dream, Dreaming) (Kindle Edition)
Even though I was very young I "infected" my friends with the idea of being a master of your own dreamworld and it happened that we had a few lucid dreams. I'll never forget flying allover my hometown and jumping between rooftops like in the Matrix! That was SO REAL, I could even smell the fresh spring air in that dream.
What we lacked then was a book like this - a complete guidance trough the world of dreams. .
Hardly we knew what was REALLY possible in the world of lucid dreams and how to keep them in the first place. I tried to find some useful informations on the Internet many times, but the informations were contradictive and I just wasted lot of time on that. Here, in the one book, you have everything you need to start your adventure with Lucid Dreams. Not only does the author elaborate on how to achieve those dreams, but also tells you how to behave in your dreams, all the dos and don'ts, what to expect, types of dreaming, dieting etc. It's really comprehensive. If you're interested in the topic or you just want to start something new (and lucid dreams are really out of this world) - go for this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars However there are some very good ideas introduced in the text, 23 Nov 2014
Outlines the principles of the idea of lucid dreaming, but the book gets very repetitive, and doesn't really dig deeper into certain statements. However there are some very good ideas introduced in the text. I also noticed a large quantity of grammatical errors; Wrong tenses, misspelled words, and so forth. All of which made the text quite cumbersome. Which is certainly not what I would expect from a published book. I'm on the fence really, as I have taken note of good ideas, introduced in the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
very interesting

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done to Glen, 6 April 2014
I picked up this book on a bit of a whim really however I glad that I did. I thought the book was really interesting and educational. I had no idea that you can learn to explore the depths of your inner mind. The chapter on lucid dreaming techniques, I have been trying a few of them and I have had a few lucid dreams and its amazing! Highly recommend this book.