on 25 April 2014
This is just about my favourite song and I spent a small fortune voting for Sally Barker on "The Voice"! She represents the best of the folk singing tradition with her passionate heart-felt rendering, her clarity of pitch and diction. I do so hope this is the start of the next stage of her musical career and I look forward to downloading all her future songs - may there be many of them.
on 12 May 2014
This woman's voice is rich and full. No studio machinations here. Singing the way it used to be...where talent, (not
feckless youth and flash) was what counted. Sally Barker is an inspiration for us all. Who says you cannot start again after 50? She is understated, richly talented and sublime. This, dear reader, is what a true diva really is...unfathomable talent not twerking. :)
on 4 May 2014
Was it the Saw Doctors this time? I love Sally Barker's voice and she does a supreme cover of this track. I listen to her and the others from the Voice all the time - the songs are from my generation right enough but the new arrangements are fresh and the voices unique. This woman is great.
on 8 April 2014
If and when she makes an album I will definitely buy it. She should have won The Voice but unfortunately there were very strong contenders on the sho.
on 22 April 2014
Up against a very strong set of finalists, Sally may not have won the Voice, but she won me over. Am now looking at her back catalogue.
on 7 April 2014
Sally Barker has a lovely voice. She was a worthy finalist in The Voice on BBC1. Hope she makes an album with Tom.
on 8 April 2014
She is a brilliant singer, and her type of music is what we need more of, as at my age. I'm into easy listening
on 9 April 2014
One of my favourite songs , Sally really makes it her own. Love it. She has a fantastic voice. Brilliant.
on 12 April 2014
Loved Sally's version of this song. Just had to buy the track as she was so good, would recommend to all
on 19 December 2014
A lady with a beautiful voice - love it.