5.0 out of 5 stars great funky boots
Published 16 months ago by Emma Blackmore

1.0 out of 5 stars no shoes
I was waiting for more than three weeks for it, but they did not delivered shoes. That was very disappointing. So, I asked to get my money back.
Published 16 months ago by Egle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great funky boots, 16 Sept. 2013
These boots were so much better than I was expecting for the money which is excellent value. Easy to get on and off with a zip up the side so I didnt have to muck about with laces all the time. They look smart and are easy to wipe clean. Nice and roomy especially for someone with a wider footing. Very similar to Dr martens but at a fraction of the price and in loads of fashionable colours. Would suit any age too.

1.0 out of 5 stars no shoes, 22 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Combat Ankle Boots, 5 Sept. 2013
Perfect imitation of Dr Martins. Good quality and light for a childs feet/ankles so not as heavy but still a good quality boots. One happy girl in my household.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size, 12 Nov. 2013
Ordered size UK 4, actual was more similar to size UK 3, luckily I found someone who agreed to buy them from me

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely boots, 5 Sept. 2013
the delivery was very quick, had them within 2days. they do come up a bit tight but that could because they are new and need breaking in a bit. lovely boots lovely price, I'M happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, 7 May 2014
These boots fit just as expected and despite other people's reviews saying that you should ordr th next size up due to small siing, I found that thy fit perfectly with growing room. I would reccommend these to anyone as they are high quality and sturdy and look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant boots, fast delivery., 27 Sept. 2014
These are great boots! I ordered them on the Thursday and they arrived Saturday morning - I live up in the NW Highlands and sometimes things take a while to arrive so I'm well pleased at the fast delivery. The price is brilliant, they look exactly like real DM's. I refuse to pay a fortune for the original ones when my daughter is still growing and these are a fair compromise. Very happy. Will be buying another pair for my other daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grand daughter, 7 May 2014
Loves her boots she got them to go to a party in them plus going some where nice in them

3.0 out of 5 stars not comfortable really, 14 April 2014
blueyes57 (Vale of Glamorgan) - See all my reviews
didnt find these boots comfortable around the ankle as they seemed to dig in, plus they are small for the size, but the colour was great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame, 19 Mar. 2014
Ordered the right size but they are very big and it's a shame but get a smaller size and it be ok

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›