5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
I've used a few Daniel sandler products now and I have to say I find excellent products. Very easy to use. This eyeliner lasts all day without touch ups and does not end up half way down my face like some eye liners can do! Highly recommend.
Published 21 months ago by Sarah Peacock

2.0 out of 5 stars Daniel Sandler Waterproof Eyeliner
The pen itself is a good size to carry in my make-up bag, but the nib of the actual eyeliner moves about too much.. A bit expensive for what it is..
Published 13 months ago by Lindi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars it stays, 11 April 2013
Love this eyeliner, I have to use it on the inside of my upper eyelid and it stays on all day. The added advantage is that it goes on easily, no tugging and there is no drying time. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts, really good product., 10 July 2013
This is the difference between cheap eyeliner and the more expensive eyeliner. You can get a nice black kohl in any drug store for £1.50 or less, but I got this after seeing it used in an online makeup tutorial. This stays put which is what cheap ones can't really manage. The colour is nice and deep and the texture of the product is really soft and supple. It goes on really well and lasts most of the day, one touch up and your good for the rest of the day. I really like this and would 100% keep on using this brand. Of course this seller was also faultless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eyeliner, 16 Sept. 2014
Very pleased with this eyeliner. It stays in place all day and I have had comments about how nice my eyes are looking. Will certInly order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't buy anything else, 11 May 2014
It's the only eyeliner I will buy! It is soft to apply, looks great, stays put and doesn't give you panda eyes during the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't normally weat makeup however this eyeliner is great, usually when I wear eyeliner it doesn't stay ..., 2 Mar. 2015
I don't normally weat makeup however this eyeliner is great, usually when I wear eyeliner it doesn't stay on however this last the whole day and looks fresh. Definitely worth the money and I have purchased on more than one occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Staying power, 14 Feb. 2014
What a great product! I use it on my inner lower lid and it stays there all day, doesn't run either, and the colour is really nice.

2.0 out of 5 stars Daniel Sandler Waterproof Eyeliner, 14 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars ... can make a clear opaque line or smudge it nicely - either way it stays put beautifully, 13 Feb. 2015
Colour is very flattering and you can make a clear opaque line or smudge it nicely - either way it stays put beautifully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and gentle, 14 May 2015
Lovely colour and so easy to apply. Very soft and lasts till you are ready to remove.Suitable for sensitive eyes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›