on 12 August 2014
At last I can view outlook.com mail and calendars on my kindle, always used to have trouble keeping multiple e mail clients in sync, up loaded Mail, calendars and contacts from outlook2013 to outlook.com, storing all my data on the cloud and . Use this very handy app to read on my kindle. It may even have stopped me buying an Android tablet.
on 20 May 2014
This is great for reading your Emails, a lot better than just accessing them via the Kindle alone, you can see the pages a lot better and navigate quicker, a good addition to my kindle
on 12 May 2014
Excellent interface for office MS cloud based Office apps. User interfaces fixing for Kindle Fire hd. When I try to go to my calendar,it does doe work in portrayed. When I turn my Kindle around, I can access my calendar but the email interface is superimposed over the top.
on 5 May 2014
Easy to use replacement for Windows Livemail on my PC. No installation problems for KIndle Fire version but navigation route not very easy to find when I strayed into view I did not want and wished to exit to satisfactory previous one.
on 24 August 2015
This seems to be a very good app after setting it up it connects instantly to my e-mail account. The only concern is it connect instantly using your password for your e-mail account which you originally use to open your account. So it remembers it for you, but that is a worry for security of your e-mail account. I means they have a copy of your password it would seem and anybody using your tablet or phone who press this app will get access to your e-mails. I would rather it connect and still asked for your password. So I see this as a security issue to a good app.
on 29 April 2014
I bought a Android Phablet recently and rather that manually enter all my diary and shift patterns, wanted somthing that would sync with microsoft Outlook. I downloaded "Outlook for Kindle Fire, and linked my e-mail accounts, and the sync worked a treat, so really pleased. I can update my Outlook on my laptop in the knowledge that my Kindle calender will auto update.
on 19 May 2014
You really can only read you e-mails on this app. It is very difficult to navigate to do anything else other read.
on 19 June 2014
I found this difficult to use. In all honesty it seems to have a life if it's own. It cuts out, then when you are trying to write an email it kicks you out and to go back to continuing the email, it is a battle. You can't save anything very easily and when you use help, icons it suggests you use aren't there. I downloaded this for my Kindle HD and it just doesn't work properly. Unable with this app to open attachments or save them.
on 26 May 2014
Very good app does the job for me easy access to use will tell family n friends to get this app!!!!
on 14 August 2014
Generally it is very good and does most of what I want at a very reasonable price. It has one or two annoying habits like on start up, sometimes it is there and ready to go immediately and others it just says "Kindle Fire" for a minute or two before bursting into life.