5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good
Hard to imagine that this capacity of SD Card can be had for less than 35 UK pounds, indeed really hard to believe, however this thing actually has that capacity and read speeds are as advertised at 80MB/s I benchmarked the card in a USB 3 reader and it achieved its claimed rating.

Published 7 months ago by Jim

1.0 out of 5 stars Flakey on Mac Book Air
Just flakey for me and didn't work reliably in MAC Book Air so returned.

It didn't seem to get recognised most of the time and then fell off. I did get to write to it at a very fast speed on one occasion.
That said, there are loads of good reviews here so maybe I just landed a duff one.
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 128GB QUMOX SD XC 128 GB SDXC Class 10 UHS-I Secure Digital Memory Card HighSpeed Write Speed 60MB/S read speed upto 80MB/S (Electronics)

I buy and use a lot of Compact Flash and SD Cards usually SanDisk mostly used for photography, this one however I bought to expand the storage on my laptop, specifically so I could offload some video content from my main drive so I could have card full of movies to watch while on holiday or out of the country on business.

This means that the card will rarely be written to, only read from, given that wear on NAND memory is through write P/E cycles (Program/Erase cycles) then I am hoping that it will serve me well with no errors as it will be written to very infrequently.

In terms of capacity I have just filled it, I have 858MB spare at this point so the advertised capacity is real, capacity is claimed in actual bytes as per most hard drives, Windows will report 119GB for this card which is perfectly correct and in line with standard capacity claims by all current drive manufacturers, you can work it out on the basis that 1KB is 1024 bytes as far as Windows is concerned.

For fellow ThinkPad users out there this 128GB card works in my old ThinkPad X220, it is hard to get information as to whether the X220 supports cards this size of card, answer :- it does. I can also confirm that this size of card works in the ThinkPad W500 (does take some time to read the directory structure but it works after that).

If this thing lasts then it is a phenomenal bargain, I will report back in a few months but so far I am rather stunned by this bargain, as the title says 'so far so good' :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Speeds just as quoted., 30 April 2014
Gav (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
Time will tell but have been using this for pics and video on my Nikon d5300 and it's working great. Speeds on my mac sd slot using Blackmagic Speed Test are; write at between 50 and 60MB/s, and read at over 80MB/s. By far the fastest SD card I've ever used. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine 128GB card, passes h2testw test with no errors, 40MB/s write and 60MB/s read performance., 8 Dec. 2014
I had doubts as to whether at such a low price one can expect to receive a genuine card. As everyone knows the market for microsd and sd cards is flooded with fakes which are really 4GB but are sold as having some higher capacity like 64GB or 128GB.

However, when I received the first QUMOX 128GB SDXC card (I've ordered THREE now) I have tested it thoroughly and was perfectly satisfied that the card is free of defects. I wrote data to its full capacity (119 GB) and read it back with no problems whatsoever. So, I ordered the second card (from a different seller --- Locoisle, the first one was from Sunwood-UK) and again verified it --- it is just as good as the first one. So, I have now ordered the third card and I have no doubts that it will be just as good as the first two when it arrives (if not, I will update my review).

I am using these cards to replicate my entire desktop working environment and together with a fast USB 3.0 adapter (I recommend the Transcend one sold on Amazon for £6) this makes my computer "portable" to anywhere --- i.e. I can boot my system (fine-tuned and customized over many years) anywhere where there is a Intel EM64T-capable processor and a USB port. Why three cards? Well, two of them are going to be identical mirror images of each other and the third one... well, I'll think of some use for it :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it claims to do..., 2 July 2014
I felt compelled to write my first Amazon review last week for a 128gb Komputerbay SD card which turned out to be absolute junk.

As the returns process with Amazon had proved to be so straightforwad, I thought I'd chance my arm on a cheap card one just more time, with this Qumox.

And after testing with h2testw, I am happy to confirm that this card is exactly what it says it is. Full capacity available, pretty fast read and write speeds (matching the claimed speeds over USB 3.0), and working great so far.

I'm still not sure I would want to chance storing precious data on a card from an unknown brand, so I'll stick to Sandisk for my DSLR footage, but as this card will only be used for storing media which I have copies of elsewhere, then I'm very happy to get on with the job of filling it.

I'll probably order a second one shortly!

Impressive stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, cheap SDXC Card, 6 July 2014
This card is a great price for the amount of memory you get. It shows up on my HP Chromebook 14 as a USB drive with 119gb capacity, which is what one would expect doing the byte calculation for a product described as 128gb. It's fast, too - I don't have exact figures but copied over a large iTunes library in good time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very WELL made and quite FAST - Extremely LOW cost !!!, 8 July 2014
Great , so far ..... I have seen READ transfer rates of 70MB/sec-85MB/sec.
I will update if anything is going wrong ....
I am using it to record 200Mbit/sec , 1080/60p , with PanasonicGH4.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flakey on Mac Book Air, 3 Oct. 2014
Just flakey for me and didn't work reliably in MAC Book Air so returned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed after about a week - AVOID!, 30 Sept. 2014
The SD card failed a week after I started using it and is no longer recognised by any computer. The plastic has started to peel off and I lost a lot of important work I had stored on it. Avoid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb 32Gb SDHC card twinpack., 27 July 2014
Excellent price and super product. I use one in a Nikon 3200 DSLR and the other in my Panasonic TZ18 and both deliver the goods. Why buy expensive cards when these are proven to be every bit as good? Although I probably will not need any more for myself I will continue to buy for or recommend to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid card despite obscure brand, 24 Jan. 2015
I'm using this card in conjunction with an Integral-brand SDHC/SDXC card reader on Windows 8.1, and I can safely confirm that it all works just fine. After formatting the card, it confirmed the 119GB capacity of free space as expected. I will certainly be getting another one of these cards as I am backing up all of my computer's files.

Just a piece of advice: Do not use Windows or Mac's own formatting system to format this card. From my own experience, when trying to format the card through Windows, I kept getting an error message saying it was unable to complete the formatting. Instead, download and install the latest version of SDFormatter and use that to format the card. You will need to select the exFAT option since the card's capacity is greater than 32GB (FAT32 is only for capacities of 32GB or lower).