Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 26 September 2014
At first glance it seems a good product. I purchased this as a replacement for my ageing Navman Mio 450 which has never let me down signal wise. I tried this on a regular route from Coventry to Harlow, and to say I was disappointed would be an understatement.
1) Despite selecting the appropriate route options ( 44 tonne HGV etc ) it kept telling me to turn back. Biggest problem was it kept losing the GPS signal, bad eough on a motorway (M11) but absoultely no good in towns.
2) Takes ages to load up, and there are no options on the nav screen to mute the sound without going into the main menu - something not to be done whilst driving. I' m going to try it out on the next part of my trip up to Leicester before I give a final verdict.
on 20 May 2014
Good satnav/media player let down by poor picture in daylight even with the supplied sunshade. works with IGO myway v8.
on 25 June 2014
Good sat nav for price good clear instructions easy to use tells you when you've been driving more than 2 hours
on 27 May 2014
good & easy to use having not had a gps had a question asked maker and good sevice and advice
on 5 November 2014
very pleased with the product, so far working well