5.0 out of 5 stars High quality and very well made
Published 11 months ago by Scojas

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for case chewed by dog.
Chose this item as it was the only one I could find that fits a 2013 Galaxy Note 10.1. Feels better quality than the last one but does not have a strap to hold it open when folded flat and, unlike it's predecessor, you have to charge the tablet with the case open - the dog would have eaten the case AND the tablet! Also it cost three times as much.
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality and very well made, 12 Aug 2013
I looked at the original Samsung case when I bought my 10.1 note as I wanted the best protection for my new tablet. After seeing the case in-store, I was uncertain about the value it offered. When I saw the Snugg case, I felt it looked so well made and decided to go for it, and so glad I did. The stitching and cut of the leather suggests it is a much higher priced product, it is soft to touch yet very sturdy. The fit of the tablet could not be better and the inner black lining is perfect for keeping the screen safe. All this and 10 cheaper than the Samsung case.

Could not recommend this more - A truly impressive product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but beware of the magnets, 22 Jun 2013
Niko (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a good quality case for the N8000 which does what it says on the tin. 4 stars because the description fails to mention there are four magnets holding the flap in place when closed, which to me is a big disappointment as I was hoping to use the case at all times. The magnets however, even with the flap open, throw off the compass by as much as 45degrees, which renders it useless. If you're not considering using the compass of your Note with this case, then go for it. Otherwise, you'll have to look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Note 10 cover, 16 Aug 2013
Annie (North Wales) - See all my reviews
Absolutely brilliant. Other reviews have been listened to and you can now charge it in the case. It is faultless and though pricey, worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg Galaxy Note 8 Leather Case, 5 Aug 2013
this was just right for the new samsung note 8 i bought the wife will come in very handy when travelling, stop her getting bored when on motorways

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg but could be snugger, 22 July 2013
D. Knowlson "paula" (uk) - See all my reviews
I purchased this after being disappointed with the official Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 cover (what a joke that is!) and getting a recommendation from a friend.

Definitely not disappointed with this high quality cover. It looks quality, is tough and well made and should last.

My two gripes are that it could do with being a little bit, well snugger. It holds my tablet well but it does move around a bit. It would also make sense to have a cut-out for the power adapter t be plugged in when the cover is closed, rather than having to open the cover. Still not enough to drop down to 4 stars as it does its job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Cover!, 22 July 2013
I bought this cover for my Galaxy Note 10.1 which is white in colour. I could not have picked a better colour, Electric Blue, it is a perfect match, so far so good. Practicality of this cover is next to none. I can access anything including the S pen and it has magnetic latches and it keeps the screen from being scratched. It also acts as a stand for when you`re watching videos etc. It also has a very handy elasticated strap so you can easily hold it while you`re working out and about, I find that very helpful indeed. I tend to use that when I`m just sitting around filling in my diary as it is easier to hold that way and I do not get fatigued easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case for the Galaxy Note 10 2014, 4 May 2014
Definitely the best of the tablet covers for this model. Easy access to all the controls and inputs/outputs. Position is landscape mode about perfect. Only con is one cannot access the expansion micro chip slot without removing the tablet, but then, how many times are you going to do this in a a year!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg Galaxy Note 8 Leather Case, 29 Mar 2014
The case fully meets my hopes and expectations. Versatile, fits nicely and gives adequate protection.
I can thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 27 Mar 2014
J. Cowan - See all my reviews
Lovely well mad case. Great fit and well finished off. Top value for price. I would definitely recommend this cover/case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality...., 24 Mar 2014
G. Southwell - See all my reviews
This wasn't cheap but it is very good, wanted something that had a low footprint on my desk and was going to last... This is it, or at least at this point it ticks the first requirement and is in the process of ticking the second