Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.29

on 21 July 2014
I read several books this summer, but there were only a couple that I just couldn't put down - this was one of them! (the other a comedy thriller The Dealer by Tony Royden). Jessie Keane doesn't disappoint with her ability to write a gripping page-turner - I felt myself reading faster and faster (I kid you not) as the story pulled me along with an extraordinary pace. I couldn't second guess what was going on, but was very anxious to find out- I read this book in no time at all. I loved all the unexpected twists and turns. The Darke's and Danieris are just great characters. Ms Keane's books should be made into a films!
on 19 August 2014
Page turner until the end. I was gutted when it was done. Love ruby, kit, daisy and all the rest and am hoping to read more very soon about what happens with Fabio and how kit and daisys New relationships go.

Jessie is definitely up there with my favourite authors. Would recommend 100% if you enjoy Martina Cole type stories you will love Jessie Keane. She brings these characters to life
on 31 August 2014
Not sure I agree with the glowing reviews, and normally I like Jessie Keane. Firstly I think the 2 year wait for a sequel is too long as I have forgotten most of the original story and characters. I am about half way through and for me, its just going nowhere and I have abandoned it. Disappointing and predictable.
on 30 April 2015
Discovered Jessie Keane by accident - WOW am I glad I did ..having read NAMELESS the first book of two LAWLESS is just as good - these are 'cant put down books' brilliant writing how does she do it ? and fantastic stories with great characters taking you back to the 50.s 60's. Didn't think these books were my cuppa tea but now will order the lot and read them all. Give Jessie a try you wont regret it.
Having read a few of Jessie Keane’s books before, I was eagerly anticipating Jessie’s latest release – Lawless. I should mention that this is the sequel to Nameless and I would recommend reading both for a fantastic and maximum enjoyment!

In 1975, Ruby Darke is struggling after the horrific murder of her lover Michael Ward, and her empire starts to crumble while her children Daisy and Kit are facing demons of their very own. Kit is the lowest he’s been after he revenge killing of Tito Danieri, and soon the Danieris are out not only for his blood but the entire Darke family. Can the Darkes sort out their family conflicts and find Michael’s killer before the Danieri’s get to them?…

I thoroughly enjoyed Lawless! As with Jessie’s other novels, we are straight away thrown into a brilliant mix of danger and suspense. It is fast-paced throughout, and I found myself racing through the pages with my heart pounding, desperate to know what would happen next. I had SO many questions in my head throughout – What happened to Michael? Would the Darkes find his killer? Or would the Danieris get to them first? I was well and truly HOOKED and I was itching to find out!

Oh my there are SO many twists, turns and surprises in store! Jessie Keane does not hold back one bit and at many points I found myself gasping out loud at what I had just read, and I was definitely not expecting some of the shocks…I even sat with my mouth open speechless and breathless. Just…wow what a plot!!!

The characters were BRILLIANT. They are so lifelike and realistic – I genuinely felt as though I was stood next to them with every scene unfolding right in front of me. Jessie knows how to write terrifying characters – I was so nervous throughout the book because I didn’t know whether some of my favourites would be killed by other characters – I was ON THE EDGE all the time!

Lawless is a book that definitely has to be experienced – words can never do it justice! Full of tension, shocks and surprises – this is a book you won’t be able to put down!
on 4 March 2015
This has to be the best book I have read in a long time. I didn't want to put it down. There was so much to keep you intrigued to the very last page. If I could give this book 10 stars I would. Plenty of characters but not so many that you forgot who they were. So many twists and turns. I read the estate books which were very good but this surpassed them. I also enjoy Martina Coke but this was better than any of hers I have read. It really is a must read.
on 4 August 2014
I've read all her books, but this one was predictable, and boring.
on 19 August 2014
Yes...was a gift for avid fan of this author. I know person really enjoyed book, along with all other authors books..did hear that was hard to put down as she need to know end before went to bed on least 2 nights. Was read within couple of days due to being housebound.
on 14 August 2014
I have read the previous books about Ruby,and followed her ups and downs with her family and her heartache losing the man she loved,and her son who wanted nothing to do with her,and her so called friend,rivals trying to get the better of each other,its all here.
on 23 December 2014
As usual a fantastic read from a talented author. Took me a while to remember the characters and story from the first book as 2 years between books. Thoroughly enjoyed the book and loved all the characters and there stories. Keep up the good work Jessie :-)