Size: Size 4|Colour: Pink/Cyan|Change
Price:£9.91+ Free shipping

on 5 September 2013
I'm a PE teacher so I use thes at school. They are an excellent piece of kit for youngsters just starting the game. Plenty of grip, nice light feel and bright in colour, which makes them easier to track. I bought one for my daughter to practice with at home and she loves it. I would recomend this to schools too.
on 17 December 2015
I was looking for a Netball for my 7 yr old daughter who had asked this ( along with others ) as a christmas Present. She hasn't seen it yet , but this is just perfect . I am pretty sure she will like it.
on 14 April 2015
Perhaps I should have researched this a bit better, but this mini ball is well ... mini. I thought this would be ideal for shooting practise for my 7 year old to go with her new ring (and it may well still be) as it is small and light. I just didn't realise how small and light it would be, it is tiny! I will now have to get the next size up to make sure my daughter actually has a netball to play with rather than an oversized tennis ball
on 28 May 2016
I have bought 2 of these balls now (didn't get around to returning the 1st one - my fault) and both of them don't stay inflated for more than a day. Really disappointed and won't be buying another. Also bought the Mitre Attack Yellow size 4 ball at the same time which has been great - no issues.
on 1 May 2015
The description doesn't describe quite how mini this ball is. It is more the size of a handball than a netball, so don't think of it as a slightly smaller netball; it isn't. Even my 7-yr old thinks it is pointless for practice. It may be great for other ball-related games, but if you want to practice netball, get the full-sized ball.
on 2 July 2016
a nice ball, good size but my 10 year old daughter is disappointed and frustrated by the fact that she is having to pump the ball up everyday as it lets the air out as she is playing with it. We're not happy with this ball.
on 16 December 2013
It's a pity no one told us to buy a pump, this ball came deflated could have been a disaster. No one said.!!!!!
on 26 December 2013
Excellent product and daughter very happy with Santa's choice!

More words needed before submission, so Happy Christmas to everyone everywhere!
on 28 November 2013
Unfortunately this ball arrives deflated - with no adapter for pumping it up. I suppose the ball itself will be fine and fit-for-purpose, but be warned: you will need to add your own air! If only it stated that in the description...
on 24 May 2014
Heavy sports ball that is perfect for practising netball goals. Perfect for our needs. Would recommend.
Good purchase all round.