4.0 out of 5 stars Very good
Great sat nav nice big screen easy to use the only down side is you can't put a post code into 👎
Published 6 months ago by anita

1.0 out of 5 stars not a great product!
Published 6 months ago by chelseaangel1985

1.0 out of 5 stars not a great product!, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Henweit 7'' Inch GPS SAT NAV 128MB 4GB FM Touch Screen Car Truck Navigation UK EU Free Maps (Electronics)
was pleased with price, bought for my boyfriend's birthday but when it got here it had an american plug so had to get adaptor, read instructions which weren't very helpful! and tried to charge fully before use as it said to but had it on charge for 2 days and it never fully charged so he has to keep it on charge in the car. Doesn't let you put postcodes in, just addresses...strange! not happy at all but he really needed it for work and wouldn't let me return it. Wouldn't recommend to anyone and i hate leaving bad reviews but can't rate this product as it's awful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 11 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 12 April 2014
I had broke my tomtom sat nav and needed a replacement fast and cheap. Placed an order and was delivered in about 3 days. Out of the box once charged I decided as a test to program my journey home from work. On pressing the navigation button and selecting an address country was showing Albania, but quickly changed to uk although no post code setting I easily typed in my home address. And set off. I cannot fault the directions or display. Got home ok. I would say it is not too easy to set up but I am no computer geek and I managed it. Value for money excellent big display and works ok. Would recommend it and has many features such as music player Tec but only had it for 3 days...any problems I will post. A plus note it is loaded with all the European maps. I am on holiday in Lanzarote soon and it appears in the maps will let you know how it gets on

4.0 out of 5 stars 7inch sat nav clear and easy to use, 22 April 2014
I was used to a Tom Tom but discovered this cheap sat nav which I have to admit has turned out to be real value for money. Precise instructions, the large screen is easier to follow and it picks up signal instantly. The only draw back for me is that it takes the street address and not a Post Code.

I would recommend this project, initally I was hesitant to purchase because it was so cheap but I am a happy purchaser.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 4 July 2014
Great(easy to use) sat nav. If you don`t need all the frills, and extra`s, unbeatable for the price! I live in Italy, so need the Europe maps..

1.0 out of 5 stars Not useable, 14 May 2014
This Sat Nav had maps only for The USA and Canada ,not much good in the UK, cost me £3.90 to send it back

5.0 out of 5 stars A value product, 29 April 2014
I'm new to the world of Sat Nav believing my directional instincts are that of a homing pigeon. As I'm going on 2 fairly long trips soon to new territory I thought I give a sat nav a go. I like the large 7'' screen of the Henweit since my eyesight is no longer top notch. My one serious negative was the poor user manual but a couple of hours exploration enabled me to set-up two or three routes fairly easily. In use I found it a dream - the directions are clear and the 'voice' isn't too mechanical. I did have a problem - I lost all sound!! I sent an e-mail complaint and got a fantastically quick response from com2save ltd. Problem solve in seconds (perhaps my pigeon brain not working?). I'd recommend this unit to anyone wanting a cost-effective Sat Nav that really works.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 Oct 2014
Is not working! I can't choose a destination because is restarting !