5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for.
Published 17 months ago by jaimie

3.0 out of 5 stars A good bag to casually carry light weight items
This bag is certainly not suitable for carrying anything with a reasonable amount of weight for a long amount of time.

It doesn't sit on the back comfortably, causing you to hunch over when walking, trying your best to avoid back pain

Published 20 months ago by Image01

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars A good bag to casually carry light weight items, 8 July 2013

The bag looks nice and the material is thick and sturdy. I'd suggest this for someone who was more concerned about the fashion of the bag rather than it's uses

P.S. The belts that tighten the bag do not actually buckle. They are cliped/fastened to the bag with a button

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., 7 Oct. 2013
Looked everywhere for a canvas rucksack as thought this was a bit expensive. Turns out the ones in the shop more money and not as nice. I'm in my 30,s and wanted a plain rucksack for uni and this was exactly what I wanted is quite large but fits folders and lunch in nicely with room to spare would recommend . Is quite large though so if you are petit ( I'm not) could be bit big. Am very happy with this purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 17 Jun. 2013
Really spacious which is perfect for trips away. Slightly larger than I expected considering the measurements given. Worth the price tag (though the postage is high)

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Backpack, 8 April 2014
As my son steals all backpacks of mine, never to be seen again. I needed to replace a yet another missing backpack, and after reading the reviews bought this one. It holds loads of stuff and looks retro like me! It is light, soft and does the job. Small gripe, the bottom is soft too, so put some padding in the bottom to protect breakables from hard floors

4.0 out of 5 stars Feed Back, 9 Jan. 2013
Delivery on this item was excellent. But the discription of this item is misleading. I was looking for a camera bag. But there is no internal compartment to keep your camera safe or enough padding to protect anything electronic, you could discribe any rucksack as being a camera/Video bag. On the plus side it looks well made and is a nice rucksack to own, It is a nice size bag for every day use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bad!, 10 Jun. 2014
I am a backpack person that always carries a backpack with a lot of junk and this particular backpack lasts me longer than I expected! it's an year and a half now and it is still together!
Absolute 5 start buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful bag, 5 Jan. 2014
Good size able to fit all college folders in with room to spare. Lots of pockets which are always useful for organising the little bits and pieces that we carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 23 Dec. 2014
What can I say? The bag is easily worth double the price. It's probably the best bag I have ever purchased. I can tell this will last for Years and Years to come. Good quality, thick canvas and real leather buckles. All the stitching is perfect and strong. Just a really good bag. It's big too, bigger than it looks. Amazing!

1.0 out of 5 stars broken, 23 May 2014
buckle broke first time out, for the money I thought it would be of good quality,not a happy bunny at all.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›