5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book to read with grandchildren, 22 Jun 2014
A. M. Fifield "titanne" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Children Books:HEY SHEEP LET ME SLEEP(Rhyming eBook)(sleep & goodnight)FREE Animal story Audio(funny)Values(animals story)(bedtime stories picture book)(early ... reader toddlers collection 3 Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book for the Kindle Fire HD and have read it myself. I intend to take my Kindle with me when visiting my little granddaughters abroad soon, and sit down with them to read it. The illustrations are different from the usual children's books, but I find them quite beautiful, and the story is very sweet! I would advise for ages 2 to 5 year olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bedtime read, 5 Jun 2014
a perfect bedtime story that my 3 year old loved and she promptly fell asleep after finishing! just the right length too, ,not too short like others. beautifully written in rhyming verse. would recommend :)