Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 5 August 2014
Just finished reading I KNOW YOU by Rachel Kennedy......... fantastic read! Had me glued from start to finish!! Would highly recommend this book to anyone who hasn't read it. ..... look forward to future books from this new author :-)
on 20 February 2015
I just had to read this book of Rachel's when I discovered that she is in fact the daughter of an old school friend. I was not surprised however to find it to be a wonderful read as her entire family are extremely talented artists."I Know You" is captivating and thrilling. It has so many twists and keeps your attention until the very end. It was very difficult to put this book down, in fact that only occurred when I had to go to work!! This book has proven appealing to people of all ages which only elaborates how talented this young author truly is. Well done Rachel and we all look forward to the next one.
on 24 May 2014
Although (sadly) no longer a young adult, I do enjoy reading the genre. I found this book particularly enjoyable, as it does not follow the usual "formula" and has many plot twists and turns. Whilst the principal character, Stacey, frequently got on my nerves, this added to the believability of the character, as most teenagers are pretty self-obsessed. Without wishing to give too much away, the epilogue clearly leaves room for more to come, and I can hardly wait. I very much look forward to more of this young lady's writing.
on 3 November 2014
I loved this book. what a great read!

i really struggle to read as I cant get into the story but not in this case. I was gripped, didnt expect that as the story, found it lovely, followed it as a lovley romance at the being and got really into the story.

I felt i could relate to the author/ stacey when i was reading it.

Cant wait for another from the same author or a sequele.
on 27 November 2014
This book is such a great read! I could not put it down. The book is exciting, mysterious and emotional. Each chapter left me wanting more. I would highly recommend this book to both teens and adults alike. Can't wait for this talented author's next book! Well done Rachel!
on 22 July 2014
A gripping turn twister centred around a young teenage girl trying to find herself when a very different young man appears in her life.A brilliant first book from this imaginative writer.
on 22 April 2014
Even when you think you have worked out where it is going there is another twist and turn. A good first novel. Hope there is more to come.
on 28 May 2014
Excellent read, found hard to put down, enthralled from start to finish.

Look forward to next book from this author.
on 21 April 2014
A very good read, enjoyed it.
Not the normal thing I read but glad I bought it and look forward to the next one.
on 19 June 2015
A captivating novel with an amazing twist that was unexpected. I could not put this book down. Look forward to reading more from this author in the future :)