on 16 May 2014
I love these stories. Each book is a separate story but with all the familiar knights. You get to know the characters and a great read. Can't wait for the next one! Great insight too into the geography of the Vatican and city. Recommend.
on 23 April 2016
I have read other books in this series.This book was not a disappointment ....but the fighting and killing bits went on far too long .A good story and I found I could not put the book down .
on 18 June 2014
Good follow up for the series... very enjoyable and gives an ugly and interesting view on the body/child black market which of course is not only dismal but also terrible. Well portrayed.
on 29 April 2014
An exciting fast paced adventure with the Vatican Knights. An exceptionally vile sadistic villain who runs a major human trafficking network which is the bridge of bones.
on 24 June 2014
Just love it. Can't say anymore than that. Love Kimbal character and the knights. Always makes me want to visit Rome everytime I read about the Vatican Knights
on 3 September 2014
This is an escapist adventure. A compulsive read that's hard to put down. It's not the best book I have ever read but it was enjoyable.
on 24 July 2014
Great book - Best ever yet of the Vatican Knights. Kimble is a great character and I can't wait to read more stories about him.
on 24 June 2014
More of the same, no real story!
Now I remember why I stopped reading the Vatican Knights' stories.
Needs a rethink
on 30 August 2014
I chose this rating had there been a star six I would have chosen it where on earth does the author find these plots
on 20 June 2014
Good read from start to finish. Couldn't put it down. Even though knowing good guys always win it had me guessing.