Published 9 months ago by CC26

3.0 out of 5 stars £2 per episode? On Prime?!
Enjoyed the other 2 seasons but no thanks Amazon, I already pay for prime so don't really fancy sending you another £30 for this. If I buy this season it certainly won't be from you. What a con.
Published 7 months ago by Dr Oli

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a Great show the fact that you have to pay to see it even with Amazon Prime instant is a con, 31 Mar 2014
I thought there may be some changes as Lovefilm was subsumed into the beast that is Amazon but I never thought that they would deliberately delay putting movies and TV shows onto the Instant video available to those of us who pay a monthly fee for them. No they now expect you to pay a fee on top of your monthly fee so you can watch the ones you want when they come out. Is it a nominal charge no it's up to £30 in some cases. Also some of these are not 2013 films or latest episodes they are from 2010,2011 and 2012 in some cases. This will also affect the people who sell DVD's on Amazon as people will just purchase the instant access ones directly from Amazon. None of this is good customer service and do not get me started on how they have messed up the 3 orders I have for rental DVD's since I came back to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloriously silly, 7 Nov 2014
This review is from: Grimm - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
This season picks up exactly where season 2 finished and deals with the cliffhanger ending over the first 3 episodes. Whilst enjoyable i found this to be the weakest part of the whole season, so if you find you are struggling i would urge you to continue as the series really picked up for me from then on.
Structurally this series seems a lot more willing to go at the underlying story arcs and there are plenty of episodes that are not 'monster of the week'. However i thought that the balance was pretty good, and there are still enough memorable new creatures to make this exciting when the ongoing plot is not at the forefront.
If you asre a Grimm fan then this will not disappoint, every crime in Portland is still conducted by Wesen and Nick is still outshone by a casdt of compelling supporting charactors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, gutted I can't watch series 3 on PRIME Grrr £1.89 per episode?!, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Grimm - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I THINK I WILL BE CANCELLING MY AMAZON PRIME MEMBERSHIP, I loved the first 2 seasons but I now have to pay EXTRA £1.89 per episode if I want to watch season 3!!!!!! What a joke, it wasn't this way when it was LOVEFILM I shall stick to NETFLIX, I refuse to pay extra. Disappointed AMAZON, sort it out!

3.0 out of 5 stars £2 per episode? On Prime?!, 17 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Series BUT!!!!, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Grimm Season 3 (Amazon Instant Video)
The Series is a great one; great story telling, character development and plots with sub plots galore ... However I am totally pieced that Amazon pulled the series from Prime Instant Videos as I was down to the last few episodes in season three ... Couldn't you let me finish the series Amazon??? Not a happy bunny :(

5.0 out of 5 stars This season is as good as the others, 28 Oct 2014
DK-BUYER (LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, US) - See all my reviews
And the battle goes on from season two. This season is as good as the others, unfortunately too good, so I finished in a mere 4 days ;)

Can definitely be recommended if you like the previous seasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
Great tv programme would highly recommend to those who like supernatural, smallville and arrow

5.0 out of 5 stars I've actually bother to watch it!, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Grimm - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I'm just past half way through the series so unlike the others who strangely felt the need to post guesses as reviews I actually have some idea what I'm talking about.
The new series is even better than the first 2, it's darker but more character driven. A brilliant combination of crime, politics and mythology (and of course Monroe's history lessons)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stories ahead, 20 Nov 2014
This review is from: Grimm - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Quality of the content was amazing, even tough it traveled a long way and in a bad weather. The product surprised me, it was seriously so cool that I was just looking at the episodes sometimes with my mouth open looking like an idiot but it was so worth it. I am really happy that I bought this, and that I bought this from here. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct 2014
This review is from: Grimm - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I am a huge fan of Grimm and have recommended to many people.pure enjoyment.