5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, Does the job well
This is the second Bluedio product that I have bought and I am very impressed. Sound quality is good, however if you turn it up to max volume the sound quality does deteriorate a little.
Battery life is excellent. I use the headphones everyday and charge them up once per week.
They charge up very quickly (3 hours).
Bluetooth connection is very good. I...
Published 4 months ago by Stefan

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely poor design
Not a good purchase. As soon as i took them out of the box it became apparent that the 'dongle' part of the headphones was a lot larger than it appeared in the pictures they show here.

Published 3 months ago by Morgan Sadir

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely poor design, 16 Sep 2014

That wouldn't be an issue however the dongle just hangs there slightly below your ear, it doesn't have enough slack to reach your shoulder. So you have this very uncomfortable thing hanging from your ear weighing about the weight of a pen. As if that wasn't enough it makes you look like an idiot flapping about all over the place.

Would not recommend! My dad has the Sony DR-BTN200M wireless headset which are over-ear but so much better. I will be returning these and buying those.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, Does the job well, 15 Aug 2014
They charge up very quickly (3 hours).
Bluetooth connection is very good. I have had no problems transmitting sound to the headphones or connecting them.

I use them for running and exercise and initially the headphones did keep falling out of my ear but I swapped to the other ear buds provided and haven't had any problems.

Overall excellent product and have recommended to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bluetooth wireless earbuds for cyclists, 7 Oct 2014
S. Howard (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
These are great value, had them a few weeks now and i use them for cycling. They have 'open' tips that do not seal to your ears. So if you're looking for an deep immersive sound experience, these are not what you want because these are designed to let ambient noise in so they are safe for cycling or running on the road.

They are excellent for cycling, you can hear everything goin on around you and still hear what you are playing, i use them for audio books (audible) for the most part but they did a decent job on music too when i tried it.

You get a fair bit of wind noise above 20mph or if it's windy but you do with all headphones.

These solved my problems;
Headphones i can hear with and still be situationally aware with - very good
Wires trapped on my rucksack straps and pulling the buds out my ears - very good

In terms of charge, they seem to live up to the promises, i ride about 1.5 hours a day and typically have them on a hour a day for 4 days and they last the week without a problem.

When i was looking at them i wondered if the control box would be a problem and it's generally not a problem. I tuck it in to my helmet strap and then hardly notice it, it might be a problem for running, not tried that and no intention to.

And they are waterproof, had a few soakings and no problems.

2.0 out of 5 stars err, disapointing, 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: Bluedio Energy S2 Sports Bluetooth wireless stereo Earbuds/earphone/headset/headphones 3rd generation in-ear earphone Built-in microphone Water/Sweat proof Real music streaming Retail-Gift package (White) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
i think the sound could be a bit better, they cant complete with wired headset, i got a set of Mi pistons this week and they are cheaper, not bluetooth but much better. I tried these in the gym and i just could not use them at all. the control is heavy the cable was sticking to my skin i could not turn my head left or right when doing weights, although they are designed for sport i find them much better for siting at home in bed watching youtube on the tablet. Bass isnt that great, did try LOVE LOCKDOWN as suggested, but sounded awful, havent been able to unlock the equaliser mode, i only use google play music as my music app. May try these again in the gym tomorrow but they do have the heavy right ear which i just cant get used to.

headphone junkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great product. No more getting strangled while trying to ..., 2 Oct 2014
Valeria (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Really great product. No more getting strangled while trying to take my scarf off! They work perfectly and I can move around the house whiteout having to take my Iphone around with me. Def at least 10 metres range. They do last for about 5 hours (if used constantly), so they need to be charged frequently, but as long as you remember to switch them off when no using, they will last longer. Haven't used for exercise, but no reason while they shouldn't work perfectly for that too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful. Pairs easily with my iphone and I use ..., 4 Aug 2014
Very useful. Pairs easily with my iphone and I use it with a crash helmet to listen to music and satnav instructions on my bike. Can hear it clearly at all legal speeds ;)
Great cheap product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor design., 4 Oct 2014
Great idea, no problem pairing with my phone, Shame about the massive design fault.

Put the phones in and they fit poorly only blocking out around 30% of the outside noise but the main problem is that with sports movement obviously your head moves around. With the position of the controls the movement of your head makes the controls slowly tug your right ear phone out.

Shame really.

4.0 out of 5 stars happy with the headphones, 22 Sep 2014
I am reasonably happy with the headphones. It has reasonably good build quality except the ear piece covers which are a bit flimsy. The voice quality is reasonable but not great. But for the price point is is a good basic headphone.
If you are very particular about better sound quality - you might want to buy a different headset. But if you want a good overall headset that does the job at reasonable price point, this is your best bet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 18 Sep 2014
I love these headphones and rue the day that my daughter took the rubber earpieces and probably inserted them into some toy never to be found again.

The sound quality is very good and although the controls could be lighter or less one-sided I haven't found this to be a problem.

I like them so much that, if I can't find the earpieces, I will probably buy a new pair of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 6 July 2014
I purchased these a few weeks ago and they certainly tick all the boxes. Love them.