5.0 out of 5 stars Gel lined bunion protector
This product seems very good. The gel protector is quite thick, and the 'sleeve' is comfortable and stays on my foot.
Published 2 months ago by Hilarymarie

3.0 out of 5 stars Really soft but too loose
Published 3 months ago by princesspea

3.0 out of 5 stars Really soft but too loose, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tinksky Durable Elastic Gel Lined Bunion Protector Bunion Sleeve Toe Spreader Corrector Pad (Electronics)
My feet waited in anticipation and when they I arrived I was delighted how soft and easy to wear they were. However as it was one size fits all they were too loose for my feet and kept moving. I have normal feet,wear normal shoes but I do feel they are meant for larger wider feet. I ordered 2 pairs as advised by one customer but unless I can shrink them I feel I have wasted my money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel lined bunion protector, 28 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 19 Jun 2014
Dont waste your time or money with this. Doesnt do anything as described in the ad.
Waited three weeks to receive a small piece of material with no restraint whatsoever

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 27 Aug 2014
Very comfortable to wear no matter what type of shoes are worn. "Does exactly what it says on the tin"!

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 26 Jun 2014
they are ok but need a bit more gel in at least they went on with my shoe not woth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Not a blister in sight after my long ..., 15 Sep 2014
Brilliant! Not a blister in sight after my long walk today. Very comfortable and close fitting , it's certainly solved my blister problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars single not pair, 29 April 2014
I wish I had read the product details as I was expecting a pair but only one turned up so re ordering as cost 7 in delivery fees instead of 3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Sep 2014
excellent fit

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Sep 2014
Perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not one of my better buys!, 7 Aug 2014
Flimsy, and loose. It wrinkles up and twists. I have binned it.