on 6 June 2014
It works just fine for running. The size is perfect for HTC One M8 and has a good amount of strap length for anyone with bigger arms. Also protects from the rain which is a bonus. Really good product very impressed with quality for the price just what I needed absolutely recommend.
on 13 August 2014
I have chubby arms and my girlfriend's arm is fine, but it is pretty adjustable,there is no problem with it.It is great to use for my workouts.I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.
on 15 August 2014
when I running protected well my arm and mobile phone,
and this product is nice reassurance
on 16 August 2014
Have used it on several runs. Doesn't move down arm, stays in place.
I would recommend this item because of it's great value!
on 6 November 2014
It's uncomfortable and the touch screen doesn't work through it. When I first bought it I took for granted that for such a product the touch screen would work perfectly in the case.... I used it once and then ordered another one. It's a waste of money.
on 22 January 2015
Didn't even last a year. The strap tore which rendered it rather useless. Found it was a bit tight for the phone without any cover on the phone
on 15 April 2015
Very pleased,exactly what I expected and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the materials the product is made of
on 11 January 2015
Product: Great fit, easy to tighten/loosen as needed, and always comfortable to wear.
Seller: fast delivery!
on 18 August 2014
The product does not have too much analysis as it is a simple bracelet, but I've used a lot and still looks good.
on 18 September 2014
Great armband
I was happy that I had purchased it.