on 28 February 2015
I think this was really good value for under £10 when you compare it with a genuine apple edition at £63 which I have.
It fits really well seems to be of good quality and works well, (as advertised). I have a gold iPad Air 2 of 128 gig and having a transparent back
It really enhances the iPad. There has been mention of the plastic being brittle and cracking when you attempt to take the cover off. I haven't
Tried, but see no reason as to why I would want to. I have ordered a second one as I am pleased with the value for money and in my opinion
far exceeds the value offered in the genuine Apple version. Well worth the purchase
on 24 April 2015
When I received the cover it seemed to me that was tough and sat perfectly on my ipad. I had no problem with it and was quite happy with the purchase.
However after 2 months of use, cracks began to appear in the cover corners and the plastic covering the power and volume buttons broke up.
Note that it was not for misuse because I always had great care with my ipad, the problem is the poor quality of the cover materials.
If I was quite pleased with the acquisition, now I am very disappointed.
review image review image review image
on 23 May 2015
Just got it so don't know its durability but got the gold / champagne and its very nice, has transparent back so you can see the air 2 special champagne gold colour.
on 23 April 2015
A good value item. The quality is also exceptional and much better than the price implies. Very pleased with this item. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. Extremely pleased with purchase.
on 1 June 2015
Excellent quality for the price. Had this for 4 months and it still looks good and protects the iPad.
on 13 August 2015
A lovely high quality case , perfectly matches my gold iPad Air 2
Great service and prompt delivery
on 11 October 2015
Light weight and very cute! I bought the iPad mini cover in pink and blue for myself and my mum, and the larger purple case for my nan. Quite thin, so pobably not the best if you're clumsy and need your tablet to be properly protected though..
review image
on 28 January 2015
When I first bought this case I would have given it five stars. It protects the iPad extremely well, and the smart cover is very well designed. However, a few weeks after purchase, the power button protector snapped off, and so did the cover for the volume buttons. The corners of the case started to crack (pictures included) and this was just from everyday use, and carried around in a backpack. If this occurred 8-12 months after purchase then fine, it would be totally worth the money (especially when the official iPad case is 65 pounds) and I would just buy a new one, but a few weeks after purchase is quite ridiculous, and instead of re-buying this case I decided to purchase a new one. Will look for a refund if available because it is unacceptable.
review image review image
on 13 October 2015
Lovely cover in a range of colours I chose this mint green. other features include it being light weight. switches ipad on and off when open and closed. Excellent value. I am really pleased with it
on 18 August 2015
Fantastic cover for the iPad Air 2, has been used for the last 3 months & looks afeels as good as new. At this price if it were to break i would happily buy another.