on 10 June 2014
Although many of the performances herein are wonderful, the sound quality sucks and this is definitely a "grey area" release that isn't authorized by Bob Dylan nor his record label. Caveat Emptor!
on 31 August 2014
Where do we start? it is ok, but if you were expecting concert quality sound it's below par. Several songs are early recordings and have crackle and hum, almost as if they've been taped on a portable cassette recorder! The saving grace is the duet with Bruce Springsteen, where the master shows his gravelly voice is still in fine working order.
on 7 June 2016
I have been a Dylan fan since 1966 so I love the fact that this album has so many songs I love on one disc. The songs are scattered over several cassette tapes and CDs but I can now play then in the car instead of searching.
Wonderful, as ever
on 26 August 2014
A great selection of track that does not disappoint and is one that
I recommend , a unique collection , all live .
on 4 December 2014
It certainly is not 'complete rubbish' I love it. How can you attack such brilliant performances which aren't available elsewhere
on 23 January 2016
Enjoy this type of cd. Means I can hear how he sounded over various concerts . At different times
on 19 June 2014
Old works of Bob Dylan but still, in my opinion, his best work! Recording is ok but it is live so that's ok. I would certainly recommend this album for those would like Dylan!
on 23 March 2016