4.0 out of 5 stars No worries.
This book was recommended,to me by a friend who realises my worries and why I'm having these episodes of feeling down. I will need to go over the book again for a more thorough understanding.
Published 6 months ago by william young

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing
Too much description of other peoples experience. I would have liked more help in actual meditation methods. Not very good.
Published 6 months ago by David K.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Mindfulness: How To Stop Worrying, Eliminate Stress & Change Your Life By Living In The Present - A Practical Guide To Awakening, Happiness, Love & Wisdom ... Positive Thinking, Emotional Freedom) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars No worries., 24 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 20 April 2014
I soon realised I was wasting my time reading this publication. Reading this "book" wasa waste of my time, I soon realised.