5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book
Spoiler alert******

Published 13 months ago by mrsmccc85

3.0 out of 5 stars Goodish read
The only thing that is getting on my nerves now with these books is the constant wait for the next episode. You can read a book in 2-3 hours so I think I will now give up and go onto something else. Next one due April 2014 which is soon, but what happens after that another few months wait? Not very cost effective for the buyer
Published 13 months ago by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 19 April 2014
This review is from: The Proposition 3: The Ferro Family (The Proposition: The Ferro Family) (Kindle Edition)
Spoiler alert******

I'm still trying to process this all thoroughly. One what is up with Bryan?! How sick is he and what could it be? Two Hallie is a killer and just hot on with it like it's as easy as putting the washing on!! Three how much of a pussy is Neil?! Bryan walks into HIS house and demands Hallie in THEIR bed and he just let it happen! I think in truthfulness this book needed to be longer and while I love Holly's writing I do wish they were more full length novels rather than a series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really loving this series, 18 April 2014
I am loving this whole series so far and cannot wait for the next one to come out, leaves you wanting more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 16 April 2014
I have read the whole collection of the Ferro family, the book makes you really want to continue reading, one of those books you can't put down, can't wait for the next one. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goosebumps, 14 April 2014
Amazon Customer (Newcastle upon Tyne UK) - See all my reviews
Wow. What a read. I have goosebumps writing this review. I love the series and the awesome characters. From hot and steamy to nail blighting. I really can't wait to read what happens next. I would highly recommend this series. Thank you h m ward

5.0 out of 5 stars the proposition 3, 6 April 2014
Omg. How much longer? I need it to end. What is gonna happen to them. The suspense is driving me crazy!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Proposition 3, 31 Mar. 2014
Thank you once again for yet another great read. At first I thought I would be put off by having to wait for then next book but it is SO worth the wait!! I read it within 24 hours because I just had to know what happened with Bryan Ferro(yum) and Hallie. I am looking forward to the next one, what is going on with Bryan??? Loved it, thank you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my days I love Bryan and Hallie x, 29 Mar. 2014
I love all of Holly's books, love them, to choose a favourite would be like choosing a favourite niece or chocolate bar - not gonna even bother trying for a pointless exercise lol!

As another review has said often by book 3 you're like pah just dragging, stories getting a bit too dragged out, you know how it is! Not so with this one. This one has you speed reading then being gutted that its over! I'm not kidding, I need the next book asap, I need to know what happens!

We discover that Hallie is tough, she'll stick up for anyone she cares about, she's fiercely protective of Maggie and just wants to keep her friend safe and secure. Hallie finds out that Bryan is sick, she doesnt know what up but I have a feeling Bryan will have absolutely no chance but to accept Hallie's help, she's a bit like a dog with a bone when she loves someone and I believe she's still totally, hopelessly gone for him (and he is too)!

I hope he's fixable, I want him to be ok, I don't want Hallie to have any more tragedy! I just love the Ferro's and can't think about them with a Bryan shaped hole :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 31 Mar. 2014
Another great instalment to a great series. When I started the book I just couldn't put it down. It did not disappoint.

I absolutely hate Neil and she so needs to leave him. It is obvious he is only with her coz he wants the money. The more we see of him the more i get mad at him.

We see a different side of Hallie and realise she is a lot stronger then we thought. She will do anything for her friends and I mean anything!!! Wow

I still love Bryan and even though he is going about getting Hallie the wrong way i.e blackmailing her, I still think he is in love with her and he thinks this is the only way he can have her. I want to find out why they broke up in the first place. We also find out a secret about Bryan.

It was a great story and I can't wait to get the next one. Hopefully we will start to get some answers.

4.0 out of 5 stars OMG - So many questions!!, 27 Mar. 2014
No 3 doesn't fail to keep you hanging & only gives you more questions & absolutely NO Answers!! What a way to keep you guessing

5.0 out of 5 stars Amaze, 28 Mar. 2014
So proposition 3 kicks right off where we were left in proposition 2

Now before I say anything else i must say Neil is a douche and needs to be dumped he is a weasel

Bryan has been hiding something there are still more secrets to be answered but the main one we want to know is 'what does Bryan have' and why did he choose blackmail to get hallies attention?

Another great addition to the ferro family books secret scandal blackmail bring on prop 4 let's hope Neil gets his ass handed to him

Applause to miss meanie ninja for another great volume