Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 7 September 2013
I bought this as a gift along with their second album and thankfully Amazon's autorip service allowed me to keep a copy for myself. I love their music would recommend this if you've ever enjoyed one of The Piano Guys videos on YouTube.
on 16 September 2013
Amazing musicians and fantastic musical covers. A gorgeous cover of A thousand Years - Their You tube videos are fabulous and some rather funny.
on 14 February 2013
I adore the Piano Guys and this album is superb.

HOWEVER, this particular listing comes with 1 CD and 1 DVD which is in NTSC format... this is NOT described anywhere in the description which is VERY poor. The fact that the DVD is NTSC means that I cannot play the disc on any of my players as I am from the UK which uses the PAL format. Nowhere on the description does it state that it is from a different territory so I am very disappointed with Amazon for not accurately describing this product properly. I would give it 3 stars as I cannot use the DVD, however, I don't want to damage the Piano Guys' rating as they are truly wonderful and shouldn't be marked down in Amazon's error.

Awesome CD, absolutely worth getting!!
on 1 September 2013
Fantastic interpretations of `classical` music pieces spiced up with spectacular and enjoyable funny videos (the CD comes with a free DVD)
on 30 July 2013
I found these guys on the internet by accident when using a search engine. Best accident I've ever had on a computer! I only wanted to find the name of an artist but spent that next half hour (probably more) listening to all their music. Music to chill out to.
on 15 October 2013
These guys are excellent and is really worth the time to listen through. Excellent tale on classics and modern music.
on 18 August 2013
I had not heard these chaps before , why i don't know . The music is something else .I would invite people to give your ears a treat,enjoy as i do.
on 13 May 2014
I bought this CD after hearing The Piano Guys on my car radio . I loved the way the song 'Bring Him Home' was orchestrated and sung . However , I only enjoyed three other songs on the CD , not all of them appealed to me . Having said this , I do think these guys are very talented ! I got what I wanted , 'Bring Him Home' , so the cost of the CD was worth it !
on 8 January 2014
This is the single best music I have bought in many years! I have not stopped listening to it and have found it very relaxing and uplifting. I was really surprised to see that it came with a DVD and this has been played many many times too! I love it and have shared their site with my friends on facebook who also love their music!
My daughter of 14 tells me to put this CD on and that is saying something from the usual music she listens too.
I think it is because they have used modern pieces and put their flair on them just love the music so much and now I hear some pieces on adverts :)
These guys are going to big, the hidden secret that will explode across many platforms reaching all ages I can see it :)
on 7 June 2014
This is an excellent collection with some my favourite Piano Guys songs - I loved the YouTube video, but the CD/MP3s are good for listening during travel and studying. I can hardly fault the arrangement and combination of modern/ classical togher. It does get tiring after some time as previous reviews say, the style can be repetitive, but it's fine for my purpose. Favourite songs in this album are '5 secrets' (that's why I bought this album), 'Code Name Vivaldi' and 'Cello Wars' (must-buy for any Stars Wars fans). Makes me want to learn cello!