5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift
I bought this as a gift along with their second album and thankfully Amazon's autorip service allowed me to keep a copy for myself. I love their music would recommend this if you've ever enjoyed one of The Piano Guys videos on YouTube.
Published 23 months ago by Peter Butcher

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't hit all the right notes for me
I bought this CD after hearing The Piano Guys on my car radio . I loved the way the song 'Bring Him Home' was orchestrated and sung . However , I only enjoyed three other songs on the CD , not all of them appealed to me . Having said this , I do think these guys are very talented ! I got what I wanted , 'Bring Him Home' , so the cost of the CD was worth it !
Published 14 months ago by PATRICIA TRIBE

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 7 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The music is FANTASTIC, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Piano Guys (MP3 Download)
Amazing musicians and fantastic musical covers. A gorgeous cover of A thousand Years - Their You tube videos are fabulous and some rather funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD although product description neglects the NTSC DVD!!, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Piano Guys (Audio CD)
I adore the Piano Guys and this album is superb.

HOWEVER, this particular listing comes with 1 CD and 1 DVD which is in NTSC format... this is NOT described anywhere in the description which is VERY poor. The fact that the DVD is NTSC means that I cannot play the disc on any of my players as I am from the UK which uses the PAL format. Nowhere on the description does it state that it is from a different territory so I am very disappointed with Amazon for not accurately describing this product properly. I would give it 3 stars as I cannot use the DVD, however, I don't want to damage the Piano Guys' rating as they are truly wonderful and shouldn't be marked down in Amazon's error.

Awesome CD, absolutely worth getting!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 1 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Piano Guys (Audio CD)
Fantastic interpretations of `classical` music pieces spiced up with spectacular and enjoyable funny videos (the CD comes with a free DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Piano Guys (Audio CD)
An excellent CD. Highly recommended. Perfect for any speacial occassions such as weddings

A great mix up of modern tracks

5.0 out of 5 stars really talented guys, 15 Oct. 2013
T. Parker "TP" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Piano Guys (MP3 Download)
These guys are excellent and is really worth the time to listen through. Excellent tale on classics and modern music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Piano Guys (MP3 Download)
I had not heard these chaps before , why i don't know . The music is something else .I would invite people to give your ears a treat,enjoy as i do.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't hit all the right notes for me, 13 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Music with a twist, 30 July 2013
This review is from: The Piano Guys (Audio CD)
I found these guys on the internet by accident when using a search engine. Best accident I've ever had on a computer! I only wanted to find the name of an artist but spent that next half hour (probably more) listening to all their music. Music to chill out to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure talent!, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Piano Guys (Audio CD)
This is the single best music I have bought in many years! I have not stopped listening to it and have found it very relaxing and uplifting. I was really surprised to see that it came with a DVD and this has been played many many times too! I love it and have shared their site with my friends on facebook who also love their music!
My daughter of 14 tells me to put this CD on and that is saying something from the usual music she listens too.
I think it is because they have used modern pieces and put their flair on them just love the music so much and now I hear some pieces on adverts :)
These guys are going to big, the hidden secret that will explode across many platforms reaching all ages I can see it :)

The Piano Guys