4.0 out of 5 stars Hunted, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Hunted: A YA Urban Fantasy Novel (Volume 2 of the Dark Reflections Books) (Kindle Edition)
I received this book from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Bound took you into the alternate reality of Sanctuary's shifters. Hunted shows you Adri's story where her father and sister didn't die.

The best thing about these books is that you see and recognise characters from the Reflections series. Some parts may change but some, like in Adri's case, her core remains the same. The worst thing about these books is that I recognise a name and can't help but think about what sort of character they were in the 'other' reality. I say worst thing but this is in no way a bad thing as it keeps the story fresh and very entertaining.

This book kept me turning the pages, unwilling to put it down until I had read 'just one more chapter'. You would think that I should know by now not to start one of Dean's books in the evening as it always ends up with me going to bed late!

Good luck to Adri with her training and I can't wait for her and Alec to meet in this reality. Highly recommended to Dean Murray/Eldon Murphy fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 25 Jan. 2015
Love these books. I am attached to the characters and can't wait to find out what happens next