5.0 out of 5 stars Aaargh! When is the next one?
I bought this book yesterday and stayed up until 3am reading because I couldn't put it down.

Published 3 months ago by dpscat

3.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing tale though slow to get started.
Overall a great read and I will be getting the next in the series. If you like fantasy novels with kingdoms, flying beings and of course tyrannical rulers then read it. I loved the mix of old and new in the different countries/continents. This book definitely has more to give the further you read.

The cover intrigued me from the get go and after reading the...
Published 2 months ago by Gunitini

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Aaargh! When is the next one?, 5 April 2014
dpscat (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finder: First Ordinance, Book One (Kindle Edition)

It's an interesting fantasy world, a bit different from anything I've read recently, which is always refreshing. I won't go into detail - there's a synopsis for the book and you can read the first chapter or so before buying. Do it. I was totally intrigued by the end of the first chapter.

The only downside? I wish I hadn't bought it yet. It's book one of series, has only just been released and I have no idea how long I'll have to wait for the next one - which no doubt I'll devour in one day/evening again.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent first book in a refreshingly different fantasy series, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Finder: First Ordinance, Book One (Kindle Edition)
Finder/Quinn is the lead character and her perspective is told in first person. The chapters follow her as she grows and evolves. Initially, mute and docile her changing circumstances see her grow in both ability and heart. Her journey takes us through a world of lands as diverse as medieval culture and capability to hi tech through angelic ethereal to demonic alien. And each chapter provides not just Finder/Quinn's point of view but develops the characters of that particular place, the politics and cultures and slowly it all comes together....

I seriously cannot wait for the next book in the series. Please hurry Ms S

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Finder: First Ordinance, Book One (Kindle Edition)
Wow amazing as always, Connie Suttle is an exceptional author. I can never put her books down and this was brilliant as they all are. I can't wait for the next installment.

5.0 out of 5 stars completely hooked, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Finder: First Ordinance, Book One (Kindle Edition)
Very intriguing! Only one thing ruined it for me: my own stupidity for buying a book so close to its release date and forgetting to check if there would be a sequel. I was absolutely gutted when this adventure came to an end!!!! I hope the sequel is out soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another awesome book to the start of a new series, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Finder: First Ordinance, Book One (Kindle Edition)
Connie rarely fails to provide a book that doesn't have you either rooting for the protagonist or shouting at the villan or villains of the book for their actions. In this the first book of her new First Ordinance Series she provides both. As always Connie has laid clues and false trails no doubt as to what we can expect in the future, she has all her dedicated fans panting for more as quickly as she can produce it. Finder is a character that has us all rooting for her and wondering what the name of the Three she is. Roll on the next installment

5.0 out of 5 stars Light but very enjoyable, 11 July 2014
Andrew J. Codling "s_tarboy" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finder: First Ordinance, Book One (Kindle Edition)
Weird book, others have done better at explaining it than I could.

That said I really enjoyed it, there are no doubt going to be more books in the series and I'm not sure how they will turn out, but this one is well worth a read

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Finder: First Ordinance, Book One (Kindle Edition)
Really good read! Lots of characters to keep track of but it didn't stop me from enjoying it! Can't wait till the next book is available!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finder, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Finder: First Ordinance, Book One (Kindle Edition)
I love this book and I really want the next one. a bit confusing as you see most of the book from finders persective and she isn't told everything. I liked the different people and the political issues from eash contry and i love finder and her progession. can't wait for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I never review so this I saying something!, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Finder: First Ordinance, Book One (Kindle Edition)
This book is just awesome! I haven't had a new book I've enjoyed this much since I discovered Maria V Snyder. It's a refreshing mix of old and new, with characters that you can really engage with. I can't wait till the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Finder: First Ordinance, Book One (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic start and cannot wait for follow up story..good and strong characters and you easily be pulled into storyline..great book

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›