5.0 out of 5 stars Don't even think twice! Buy it!
Where should I start: I am absolutely happy with the product! I was worried because of the price: paid £105 for the cot bed, including mattress and delivery+ it can be converted into a junior bed?! So why are all the other cot beds much more expensive?!

Published 8 months ago by Tequila

3.0 out of 5 stars Bebehut white cot and mattress
The delivery of the cot was prompt and it was easy to assemble. It looks great but we were disappointed with the quality of the wood and the paintwork easily chips. The mattress was of a good quality. For the price you pay it is good.
Published 7 months ago by sapreen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't even think twice! Buy it!, 14 April 2014

First point: yes it is wood! I think pine wood ( but I'm not an expert) with a white finish ( should be water based lacquer) having teething rails.
The end panels are not solid wood, but baby won't be kicking it-so I am happy with it, because the frame is wood.
Have seen cots for £500 which honestly seemed to be more sturdy, but even this one, as you shake it, move it, it still stays in one place! You might not be using it for 5 years, as it says on it but even if for 3-worth it!

The base has 3 heights, as it says; set it to the highest and I think I won't have too much trouble lifting & shifting our baby in & out the bed. ( I'm 5'7")

The mattress has a decent thickness and the cover does come out to be washed. Not sure what is the difference between the £200 mattresses and this one but I'm sure it will do the job.

Item came undamaged with all the pieces necessary to set it up. You do not need anything extra! Hubby set it up in less than 30 mins.
Baby due in 3 months' time so not using it yet, but it is set up, has been moved around the house ( to find the perfect place for it) and the cot seems to be strong, sturdy and I think baby will be safe in it.

End point: nothing dodgy about this product or seller, just because the low price! Item came undamaged, exactly as described with a fast delivery. Seller was quick in replying to my enquiries so I'd definitely recommend this cot bed to anyone not willing to spend a fortune on a cot bed!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 15 Jan 2014
I bought this because my two year old has not been sleeping and its been taking hours to get him to bed in his toddler bed, I bought this and a grow bag to prevent him climbing out and tonight is the first night using it and hes gone straight to sleep, its a good size and not too big, its very attractive to look at, the mattress looks thin on the picture but its actually really soft and lovely, and comes with a zip of cover to clean it :-), I didn't want to spend a fortune on a cot that was only going to be used for a matter of months before I turn it into a bed, and I honestly thought as this was so cheap it was going to look and feel cheap, but I was so wrong, for what I paid for it im amazed at the quality of the product and the appearance :-), I could not be happier, I recommend to everyone, especially on a budget everywhere I looked was looking at over £100 for something really awful looking and cheap feeling, so pleased,

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Feb 2014
Very fast efficient delivery! Really impressed! The item was better than described as the mattress is much better quality than expected! Also the assembly was done within 10 minutes! Good stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars reccomend too everyone, 25 Oct 2013
suitable for birth to 5 years
deffinately solid wood
mattress comes included

bolts had 2 missing but you can get them from a hardware store

safety

3.0 out of 5 stars Bebehut white cot and mattress, 9 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the purchase. Recommended., 23 Sep 2014
Nice comfy spacious bed for my little one. Happy with the purchase. Easy to assemble. Although I did not try assembling it myself, my better half who is usually the expert at DIY has assembled it in few mins few times now. Best thing about this bed is my little one so far does not jump out of it & get hurt. So very safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value, 22 April 2014
bought this for my grandson he loves it sleeps all night what a result ! came on time cant fault it

5.0 out of 5 stars great cot, 8 Jan 2014
very nice and big bed and deliver abroad which is great for its not always easy to find a cheap/good cot

4.0 out of 5 stars cot, 9 May 2014
it was bought as a gift ready for the arrival of my grandchild. they are pleased. no problem of putting together.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 4 April 2014
its really good for the price we paid and the delivery was on time my husband had no problems setting it up as its very straight forward very happy with this

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›