on 13 February 2011
Bought these for my fiancee as opposed to getting a really expensive pair of ray-bans. all in all very nice quality great build would recommend them to anyone looking for cheap pair of holiday shades excellent price.
on 28 May 2013
After the product arriving remarkably fast (If I do say so) I immediately tested the UV400 Lense straight out in the millisecond of sun Wales had in the past two days,and enjoyed it a lot. They're comfy,do what they say and cheap! Who doesn't like great products for cheap. Recommend a buy - even if it's for just a accessory.

I'm a happy chap.

- Vexzn//
on 14 July 2013
Purchased for my daughter for her holidays .. She loves them, they arrived quickly and they are really good quality not disappointed at all
on 21 February 2014
They e durable and just look really good, they don't get dirty and if they do they are wipe clean and just overall really liked them
on 5 April 2011
Thesesare really good sunglasses! They arrived so quickly and are fantastic value. They look so cool that my husband and daughter both want their own pair.....guess who's paying!
on 9 April 2015
its bigger then other wayfarer had to give it to my friend. not really unisex.clearly glasses for men
on 18 May 2014
Brilliant pair of sunglasses. Was a bit ominous about buying such a cheap pair, - didn't think they would actually work - but they do and they are amazing! For £1.45, they are brilliant!
The only problem is that one of the arms are a bit wonky, but the still fold up nicely, and don't look wonky on!
Would recommend to anyone!
on 22 September 2014
Unfortunately I can only give this pair a 4 stars as the sizing is different to the dope pair I bought! The dope pair fit perfectly however these are a little bit bigger! Not a problem though as the boy loves them and they fit his face.
Shame about the size discrepancies between designs though!
on 5 May 2014
I bought these for myself and a few friends to wear to a party as they were very inexpensive. One pair arrived slightly damaged (the clear sealant was pealing off the rims), but they were still wearable and we got good use out of them. Shipping was much faster than expected.
on 9 January 2015
Excellent glasses, if I only get a few weeks out of them I will certainly have had my money's worth!! Somehow I believe I will get a hell of a long time out of them,very sturdy strong sunglasses! And for that price who can complain x