on 8 July 2014
I ordered shoes WITHOUT a strap. I was sent these instead. Somehow during the ordering process the item was changed. If they hadn't been dirt cheap I would've sent it back.

You can't walk on shingle beaches with these shoes the soles are way too thin. I sail in mine and they are ok for that but if there are stones on the slipway I need to wear something else to launch which is a pain.
on 5 May 2015
Delighted with this footwear! I have orthotics in my normal shoes and needed something robust enough to insert them so that I could do aquafit classes. These are the perfect combination of lightweight strength, while remaining flexible, so being perfect for water exercise. I'm usually a 6.5, but the 6 fits just right and keeps the orthotics in place, with no rubbing anywhere. So happy with these!
on 29 July 2015
Was a bit concerned if these would fit due to the other comments, but bought his usual size and they're fine. Good quality lightweight and ideal for trapezing. Glad I didn't buy the much more expensive "named" ones.
on 18 August 2014
Bought these for my husband and they fit really well and survived two weeks of dinghy sailing on sharp stony and rocky beaches with no issues. I wish I had bought some for myself instead of the dirt cheap ones I opted for!
on 17 September 2014
Comfortable and a good fit for clambering in and out of the water. Good for walking on stony beaches, although the soles are still very thin. I used them for windsurfing and kayaking.
on 9 September 2015
Great dingy shoe. It's a breeze to get off and on with no zippers to get clogged with sand or dirt.
on 24 August 2014
Small fitting and uncomfortable soul.
on 17 October 2015
As usually, very satisfied with GUL!
I was unsure about sizing when I bought these Gul Power 3mm Strapped Slipper as I had read reviews of other Gul slippers suggesting that they tended to be a bit on the large side.

I take 9 - 9.5 in a shoe, and often go for a 10 in a trainer, and was wavering between choosing 9 or 10. In the end, I went for a 10 and am pleased I did, as the fit is excellent.

I live in a small seaside town where there is a pebble beach, and in the past have worn Crocs ... they are OK, but small stones inevitably find there way inside (which is a pain). These Gul Strapped Slippers are a great fit, there is a velcro strap to enable you to get a good secure fit, and a corded loop around the top to stop any ingress of sand/stones. The velcro strap is easy enough to adjust with cold hands, so well thought out.

The slipper is very flexible, and affords good levels of grip on boards of all types ... for my pebble beach I wish the sole was a little thicker, but it is not really a problem.

All in all, a good slipper for all beach and water activities.
on 17 October 2015