on 2 April 2014
'Would you be Blue' stands out from the crowd. It's a free sampler so well worth the download, but it's 5 Stars for The Hosts.
This is a nice eight track sampler and is well worth a download.

Most of the tracks are melodic pop songs - "Robin Song" by Woodpigeon and "Good Enough" by Melanie Pain are the highlights of a strong compilation.

I wasn't aware of any of the artists before downloading, but the sampler has made me interested in exploring further, so this has done its job well. Good stuff.
on 9 April 2014
The real trick when compiling a sampler is to provide an insight and flavour of what a label is all about and this one never misses the mark - a must have!
on 15 April 2014
This is well worth the listen. I've not downloaded music to my Kindle before, and this came up as an option to try. Glad I did.
on 13 April 2014
I really liked all the tracks on this sampler, I will now look to buy these artists. This such a good way to find new music.
on 24 April 2014
Best free sampler I've heard. 8 top notch songs. No duff tracks. Songs this good need protecting - save the Panda!
on 24 April 2014
Nice tunes snd very easy to listen to. You dont usually get something for free. Well worth downloading to try it.
on 13 April 2014
i really enjoyed this, it is fantastic to listen to a compilation of artists, great music & songs, more please
on 24 April 2014
What can i say free music no complaints. Nice pleasant album good to relax to Sits nicely in my collection
on 30 August 2014
Good sampler - Hey it was a free download - I'm not going to be critical - worth a listen